Finding Isabelle 1

Hello Guys,
I heard someone says she would kill the author of "the sidekick's diary" for not updating the story. It was unintentional, so I stiffed and listened more. For me, it was a wake up call. Maybe someone really like my story. They became my sudden inspiration to finish what I started.

FYI. Mr. Lorenzo James Henrie is real but this story isnt connected on what is happening on his real life. He just turned 22 few days ago and already engaged to a non showbiz confidante.

Please continue reading my story and I'll do my best to create an unforgetable ending.

Xoxo,
Jonalyn :-)

****************

DOZHA'S POV

Kanina ko pa inaamoy ang pulbos na nakuha ko sa bibig ng pusa. Nakasilid na ito sa isang vial ko pero hindi ko talaga mapigilan ang sarili kong suriin ang pulbos. May masama akong pakiramdam sa mga ito eh. Hindi naman sa nagmamarunong ako pero feeling ko talaga may nangyayari na hindi ko alam.

Tok tok tok

Patay!!! Kumatok na naman si Sophie. Parang obvious na kung hindi parin ako sasagot. God bless me. Inisang hakbang ko ang pagitan ng kama ko at marahan na binuksan ang pinto. Nagkunwari akong naghikab.

"How long have you been sleeping?" She asked as if she's going to cry.

"Three or more. Why?" I acted like innocent and I hope my face shows the same. "What happened? Did you just cried?"

"My Meme is dead."

"Your Meme?" I asked. "Oh! Your Meme." I acted like I was truly shocked and doesnt have an idea about the dead cat. "You mean, the cat? She's dead?"

"Yes." She said and jolted me a hug, it was tight and unwarm. "She's dead."

"But why?"

"I-I dont know. I just saw her lying under the table with her eyes wide and closed mouth." She cried harder.

But wait, did she just said she saw the cat lying under the table with its eyes wide and mouth closed, when in fact I leave the cat just a few steps away from the door with its eyes closed and mouth opened.

Why did she have to lie, to me?

"Sophie. I am so sorry." I wrapped my arms around her to show my sympathy. "Meme's been a good pet for me too. It would take days for me to accept the fact that she isnt here anymore."

"I will miss her." She cried louder and burried her face deep on my shoulder. I know how she love Meme and it really hurt her taking that she's dead.

"I will miss her too." I said tapping on her back. "I know someone who can check her dead body, if you want I can take Meme to her and ma------"

"No!!!" She pushed me away and took a step backward. She looked so surprised of what I suggested.

"Why do you look so tense?" I asked her innocently. "It was a suggestion so we would know what really happen to Meme."

"No. I wont let anyone touch my Meme now that she's dead. Not even you." She freaked and pointed her finger on me. "I'll bury her alone."

Then she walked out of my room and took Meme out from the house.

I really need to know what causes Meme's death. I know it wasnt an ordinary powder. I can sense it. I'll have to do it as soon as possible. But making sure Sophie wont notice.