P.S I don't like her

**Lorenzo's POV**

I stared at the white fine ceiling while I sat on my wheel chair. I hate every part of it but Im no good now. Wheel chairs would be the last thing I'd like to have in this world.

My life turned upside down with what happened last month. I was in a kart racing with my friends. Yes, we are having a throw party because I made a passed on Gregory Williams. He was the only son of a business magnate Alexander Williams. He got the tittle of being the most effecient kart racer of the year. Was. Because I owned the tittle now. It felt great. It made me feel more powerful. Well, hellacious at least.

At first I really wanna beat him. He's way too arrogant to have the tittle. I made every way possible for him to get distructed while we do the Kart. As part of it, I lured her girlfriend Isabella, a famous Ballerina in Hamilton University Arizona. Of course I knew Isabella have a crush for me when we were youngers. Well, im not sure if its because of my overloading sex appeal or its because of my name and money, whichever, I dont really care as long as I get what I want. Now, I have Isabella and I have the tittle. What else could I ask for?

Our supposed to be never-ending throw party turned up into horrible one when we played our Kart in the highway at exactly twelve at night and we end up messing up with the Clayton Bridge at that was where the horror started.

The current of the water was too strong. I made it to the end but for some of my friends it turned out to be their end. Of course! Im not happy for what happened. I lost them.

Aw! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Lorenzo Henrie, a not-so famous brother of a film Director David Henrie, a son of the billionaire William Henrie, well I am tweenty-one years old, a soccer player, a Kart racer, a four years grade twelve student, and I am a school hater. Shit! I sucks on intoductions.

"Hello Mr. Henrie."

Oh there she is. My petite and fragile nanny. She has a fake colored hair that I can barely determine the color, flat nose, hollow eyes, heart-shaped face and  well a skin that seems so smooth. She's radiant unlike the normal American blonde or brunette girls.

"Do you need anything  Mr.Henrie?"  She asked while walking inside my comfort room. Today's her tenth day of working as my nanny and I cant ignore the fact that I am well surprised with it. I got a lot of nanny's in the record but she broke it all.

"I dont need anything but for you to get lost." I said hoarsely. I like yelling at her. She just managed to point and twist her lips and pretended she doesnt hear me at all.

"Dont try me Mr.Henrie."  She frowned.

"I need a glass of water." I mouthed. As much as I hate to admit that I dont need her help but I really really need it.

"Good boy Mr.Henrie." She stroked my hair. Okay, she's good. A very good nanny but I still hate her. P.S I dont like her.

********

He's Cute! Oh no. Ano ba naman itong iniisip ko. Paano naging cute si Beast sa paningin ko.

Well, kumusta na kayo? Heto pa naman ako at humihinga. Ika-sampung araw ko na ngayon bilang nanny nitong si Beast ko at unti-unti naman siyang gumagaling. Araw-araw ay may therapy session ito sa paglakad.

Pero medyo malungkot ako ngayon dahil maglilimang araw na mula ng huli kong makita si David ko. Sabi niya ay may taping daw sila sa Bogota, Colombia.

Nga pala Sabado ngayon at bukas ay Off ko. Day off ko tuwing linggo at sa araw na iyan ko ginagawa ang aking mga assingments sa university.

"Oh! Tubig mo." Nakataas ang nguso kong iniabot ang isang basong tubig sa kanya. Nakaupo siya ngayon sa isang tumba-tumbang silya habang nakaharap si Seventh Ave Builiding. Kasing-ganda siguro ito ng Beverly hills. Kitang-kita ang magandang view mula sa kuwarto ni Beast lalo na at salamin ang dingding nito. Mayayaman nga naman.