Part 1

Sasuke's POV

Its been 5 years since you left Naruko, I want to hate you for leaving without explaining but it seems my love for you is much stronger.

It's different here now, Naruko. Everythings changed and almost everyone's married now... If you stayed before I was to ask your hand but you left without a word.

I reached out my hand to my front right pocket and took out a ring I have been saving for Naruko but now its useless...

"Sasuke-kun!" a familiar voice called out coming from behind. It was Sakura Haruno, my girlfriend.

"Sakura," I answered, Naruko from today on I will be moving on, I don't know whether I am leaving you behind or the other way around, but it wont matter because, you are the one who chose this. Good bye...

Sakura and me are walking around town, nothing special. We just wanted to spend time together because of work, we were to busy the past few days.

Just when things were going well. A ghost came in front of us,

"Naru... Naruko... " Sakura said with eyes widened,

"Sakura-chan, its been a while, " she said normally like there was nothing wrong. "May I ask if the Hokage-sama is in her office?" she asked,

"oh... Umm... I think she is... Would you want me to come with you? " Sakura politely asked,

"No, it would be rude of me to interrupt you guys... I'll go alone... I dont want you guys hearing the Hokage scolding me, " she said as she added a small giggle at the end. Then she waved goodbye and left.

------
Sorry its my first time hope that you like it :'(