onze

10th February 2015

Dear Diary,

Harry and I have only been dating for a little more than a week, but I'm already addicted to him. His kisses, his big yet soft hands, his hugs... When I go at his place we always cuddle and talk and watch films and chill and kiss, and it's just so perfect. I never thought I would be in a relationship with him and now I don't think I'll ever be able to break up with him, even if he fucks up really bad. We didn't say "I love you" to each other, but it doesn't bother me. I think that he wants to take it slow.

I really hope we will get intimate soon though... It's not that I only want sex with him, of course not, but now that I have him, I could use more than a quick wank in the bathroom when I'm bored.

Anyway... We spend a lot of time together. Like, a lot. I'm really clingy but he is too, so that's a good thing. Because I wouldn't like being in a relationship where you don't even talk everyday, that would suck, a lot. I love spending time with the people I love, I'm a clingy person.

There isn't some sob story behind this – I'm not like this because I'm afraid of people living me, or because of something that happened in my past. I just like cuddling and kissing a lot.

There's one really bad thing happening, though – my father is suspicious as fuck. He always looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I want to hang out with Harry and he's always very rude. I talked to mum about this and she told me he was just in a bad mood, but he's always in a bad mood. Is he just in a worst mood? I don't even know. I just hope me and Harry won't get caught.

Keep my secrets safe.

Louis. x