douze

17th February 2015

Dear Diary,

Harry is so stupid.

I told him I wanted to keep this relationship a secret, and he agreed, but he keeps flirting with me and winking at me and sending me kiss in public and he makes me blush so hard and I want to stab him. But I love him so I'll let him live. For now.

It makes me laugh most of the time but it really bothers me when he does it in front of everyone. I don't want anyone to know, except for El, my mum and Harry's parents. No one else can know, I don't want to die at such a young age. And I know I'm not overreacting, everybody knows my father in this town and if a lot of people know, at least one bastard will go and tell him about it.

But some good stuff happened too. Me and Harry went on a cute little date three days ago and he is literally the best boyfriend on Earth. Even if he is a lying little shit... I know he didn't bake the cake. He bought it.

So, that date. We were at a park, and there was a cute spot where you can eat and kids can play. We ate there, and then we played like little kids, it was soo much fun! We had water guns and we were wet as fuck at the end of the night. Then we went back at Harry's place and I slept in his arms and it was so nice. He is a really good big spoon.

I have to go now. I don't write much these days but Harry and I have been going out a lot and we're basically glued to each other so yeah... I don't have as much time as I used to. But I swear he's the best boyfriend ever and I'm so in love.

Damn. I have to stop saying how much I love him.

Keep my secrets safe.

Louis. x

louis' diary // larry stylinson auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें