Chap. 2 Yaya! home sweet death!

And here i though walking up to a monster of a man was a good idea.

I start to blackout and I think I might have said a few unkind words when the guy dropped me and punched me in the gut, and he said "Penelope is dead, eaten just last week, what do u want with him?"
I start in horror as I realize that it may have been him, the three eyed man who killed the Penelope's. And I think crap, I gotta get out of this situation, since he didn't turn to metal, but everything around him did. He says, "what's in that backpack of yours?" I start to get up but he starts to sit on me as I try to get up so I get back down and say, "none of ur business", he didn't seem to like that answer, so he gets up and starts to try and get it loose from me, so I let the bag go, there was nothing in it anyway, except my pride, and my metal, which is actually growing out of me, I have metal wings and they are as strong as a freakin' jet engine, which I slamed into the giant man, and start running off, and started to fly off, I know I am not fast enough to out run him, but the only way is to outsmart him, since I am an orphan I had to hide all, and I mean all of my secrets, which is hard to do, so I had to be seemingly mean to the other children, but If they had looked into my eyes anytime I did something I know would hurt their feelings they would see only sadness.

I am a smaller child, even though I am muscled, it was in a different way than everyone else, and so the backpack hid it well, I've had that one for a long time, I wish I didn't have to loose it to a monster, I figured he may have answers for me so I yell,
"whats happend to the Penelope's, they were my friends!",

he growled and he seemed to be almost on top of my small flying form, I can't get too high or people will spot me and talk, which is bad, it has happend to others, but they were a special group called the angelform, which is just a group of rebeling teenagers, which everyone knows aren't doing good by their actions.

He groweld again and grabbed my wing, which Is metal, so didn't hurt me, but hurt my feelings, he wont tell, because he doesn't know, does he? About the Penelope's?
So I tell him, "let go and you will live to see tomorrow or I will kill you" in a calm and even measured voice,
He laughs a deep bellowing sarcastic maddening laugh, and says to me,
"oh, you little one, if you knew of the penalope people, then they had to die, you just had to know,"
I actually did know, any monster anywhere will raid any safety rally point for the angelform which I knew and had come to do myself, and I say,
"maybe we can work out a deal, what's your name?"
He laughed, and said,
"you will never get it, but if u want something to call me by call me, your death."
I look at him straight faced because if I am to pull this off, my new thought out plan, I need to look into his eyes and find the real him, the childlike one inside him, so I find it and say,
"why would you hurt another that already has too much dengery" straight to his mind, which leads to a big blast which shot up from his head, and he said, seemingly from the bottom of his heart, startling me and he said, "u cannot enter my thoughts young one, I will only allow it this one instance, and only for a short time". And I said instead,
"I just want a friend and have no way to come about it",
I stop my power to not destroy him because it turns all adults to basically a child, and see a his intentions all lined up in his mind and now mine, and I tell him, "my name is something I have never known, so you can choose what to call me, friend," he looks startled by my power being held back, and said,"well, I guess, friend, I will have to call you fry, if that doesn't bother you." I laugh seeing why he wants to call me that, when I turn peoples minds young they see most in my mind except what I want to hide, one time I found a chicken and called it fry because I though we would fry him for thanks giving, but it was only for a field trip but I convinced the orphanage manager to let me get the chicken for thanksgiving, and I started by the thought from the memory and said, "sure, but I still need to know where the Penelope's have gone, do you know where?"
I said, as I got up from the ground from when he shoved me forward when he grabbed my wing, then I start to look around us, seeing the barn, and barnhouse that we seem to have happened upon, and I turn to my friend, and he said,"that fry, is the Penelope's House."

I smiled thinking well, I made it here.

And he didn't kill me, and he has a change of thought, he must have thought I was angel form.

Subscribe
Any suggestions wanted
Vote  yes no

You wattpad people, try to make your own story,

I have seen some of the stories critics on watt pad, rude.

 I hope people will be creative at least.