Chap. 8 The fall to the new world

The Floor shook again, I start to worry about what is happening outside of the room.

Target looks at me tells me, 

"we're ready for this, you are also, I hope that you can continue to pass between the words, now remember, Orion, never forget to go back to the old world. you have an infinite amount of time to live, here and on earth."

almost instantly I see the floor move again, I quickly look around, and see that everyone is squatting, almost like they are about to jump. I make that stance also.

And the floor dropped right out from us, almost instantly. The board I had strapped into still stayed connected to me.

I started to fall, I almost pulled out my wings out in instinct, but I remembered what Target had said, and I instead let myself fall, I looked around as I fell, 

I yelled out of exhilaration, partly also from fear. I worry about high up I was, I heard Target say,

 "Shut up charlie!", coming from my helm loud and clear, so I stopped yelling, almost peeing my pants and I started to even myself out, as I had taught myself, I looked around to make sure that I would be clear to expand my wings, and I was, so I released my wings and dived down, and I flapped them hard to fly to the landmass that Target had talked about before release.

I headed that way, and I knew everyone would follow so I went full speed and I think I may have gone at least a 100 mph. something ran right into me, like a bigger bird of prey, i felt one of my wings bend from the pressure. I started to tilt to the right, and I grunted from another hit, to my other wing, and I evened out, and I pulled a glove up to protect by face, and the glove made an electric sound, witch seemed to kill the bird, I didn't get a good look at the bird yet, but I tried to glance over at it, it looked like it was made of solid..... gold?

I looked over at target trying to keep the others safe, so I glanced down for a place to land, I saw one what looked like Thai falling to the ground with one of the birds still attacking him.

I dived down to try and make sure he doesn't die in this new world by falling.

I saw the bird see me, and I got ready the gloves to kill it, but instead of attacking me, it flew away, so I caught up to Thai, exerting myself to get to him, and I grabbed his backpack, and the belt that he is wearing, and I pulled up. someone else from the group ran into me, I couldn't hear anything because one of the birds hit me in the ear, but I could tell that by now everyone is yelling to get down, while some are fighting most are running away from the Gold birds.

I couldnt think straight anymore, I think I got hit too hard, and I started to black out when I recognized Target flying over to me. I saw that the backpack that is on his back is more like a jet pack.

****** 

9/15/2015 1:30 a.m. (listening to Dub-step while writing)

******

I woke a few seconds later when I got jerked forward because Target flew into me, I think I may have a bruise because of that hit. I think about my sister, and why she was not accepted, she would probably seen this weird trap way before it even happened.

I feel a hand grab my shoulder, then in my helmet I hear the yelling slowly die down, I start to worry that I may be going def because of their yelling and outbursts. 

I hear plain as Date the words, "We need to land, pick a place and point to it, do it now, come on charlie, I can get Thai for you, he isn't dead yet."

I yelled in response,"Alright, over there!", I pointed to the clearest place of land that I can see, still many hundred yards away, and I dove for the clearing in the grass. 

I get hit by on of the many birds again, but this time I heard a loud 'crack' and I started to fall again, I decided that enough was enough, I folded in those wings and I yelled as I went down, I think a few saw what I am doing, and I think they join me. 

I start to realize that I may not survive on this world as Target had said to Thai before we had left the ship. I look up and see that the ship looks like an inner tube that is missing a part of the circle, and that in the center looks to be a black hole, I think that 

I may have traveled with target through the hole in the universe, We really aren't supposed to be here, In this new world and this new place, it is too dangerous, even though Target said that we are the discoverers, like Columbus, which I knew what Columbus had done to the natives, which I didn't want to happen if we encounter anyone sentient. 

I see the land get close enough that I really need to start to slow down and that I should pull out my wings but I start to think that I am like a virus on this new place, the birds themselves, (Golden that may be) but those birds are fighting like we are invading their universe their way of life.

I start to not care if I lived or die, I see the sadness that the birds are expressing, which is to say, that they don't seem to want to fight us, but have good reason to fight, like a lawyer that knows that their client had done the viscous deed that they had been accused of.

I am perpetually disturbed and confused that this new place seems to fill me full of internal emotion, nothing to show on my face because I am always feeling that I am being torn apart. 

I look down, I realize that I really need to expand my wings or I wont survive, the ground is coming towards me too fast, I pull out my wings and feel them heat and slowly bend, and painfully I slow down a fraction of the speed I was going, I hit the ground, a feeling of severe pain and trauma hits me really hard and I slip into a dreamy bliss, fully knowing that I had died on that weird planet.

I feel an overwhelming sense of happiness and sadness, both so severe that I feeling killing myself and having a great cry of joy.

I start to be tugged out of y sense of Bliss, I start to hate this tugging sensation, Loathing it, I try to cut  it off like it is a rope, it feels like one but isn't a rope, I realize that by the fact that I seem unable to grab onto it.

I start to get sensations of agony, hating it, I grapple for anything that will allow me to return to where I feel safe, then I feel a final yank, and I cry out in pain and I woke up.

12045 words

--------

please 

-vote

-comment

-critique

Thanks for reading