Chap. 4 Destruction of Parental Safety

8/15/2015 I will start dating the chapter when I update it. I hope it will help. I am after all, not really used to my stories being known to everyone, have a great read =-)

******

So apparently I have now met my God-father, I dislike that he turned out to be a job though. I wish I could have met him on better circumstances, and I hope my sister isn't around, especially if she has her gang in tow.

she is the leader of the angel cannon which doesn't have a HQ, I also run a gang, they have a mission, which is to protect what we can and destroy what we cant or let things be. we try for peace every chance we get. but since were on the belittled side of the monster community we are seen as outcasts and not many join. so we have only a team group of four when we go on missions, even though we have way more people we know we need some to be left as backup and others to rest for the next mission.

we only have so much time before it will get uncomfortable, so I look at my.. erm... Mr. Penelope.

I can tell you the name of my gang, but I may be able to tell you my name, if my godfather knows what it is.

I say," Mr. Penelope, what is my name?"

he looks at me in bewilderment, and said, "you don't know?..."

he looks down in a seemingly sad way, and whispers to himself, "of course you wouldn't know."

he looks up at me and said, "you don't have one, never have never will, unless you make a name for yourself, which you are actually good at, but I usually called you little metal bug"

I wish he could tell me more of my past, after all, my memory isn't the greatest.

"bone bug!" Mr. Penelope yells which startled me, and my sister enters the room and says,

"oh, he has finally arrived has he?"

we share a cold hearted stare, there is no love lost between us if either one of us dies, after all, we have a history, even though I cant remember what it was exactly, but I do know that we have hated each other for a long time.

And that we both ran a gang together but it split because she killed people and I later found out about it. I don't just kill people because they saw me, that is horrible business, and when I ran the gang with her I persisted to keep our consciouses clean.

I wish I could kill her, but it would make me a hipocrite, which would aggrivate my two sides.
I have a alien side and a human side, mist only acknowledge the human side only, most people never see my wings of metal, or my persistant ability to have superior strength. I don't usually have to run quick but I can run almost a hundred miles an hour. But it is very hard to get to those speeds.

I start standing and she walks across the room to sit on the other couch. Mr. Penelope says,"be seated, no harm will happen in my house."

I glare at him and start twoard the door, and put my hand on the door nob. As I start to open the door, Mr. Penelope walks up behind me and says to me,
"The past is the past. You need to let go."
I turn toward him and glare at two of his eyes, and tell him,
"I will never make excuses for killing"

And I walk out, and start running and take off into the sky where I see a plane, and I head straight to the top of the aircraft.

I hitch a ride with the plane and I head to the tail of the plane.