Ch. 9 The Wakening

******

9/15/2015 2:05 a.m. (I am still listening to dub-step)

******

So, I woke up with a start, yelling out something about falling, in the back of my memory, I get up, and fall on my face, my balance is off somehow, I don't know what it is, I see to have hair in my face, and it looks to be my blonde hair.

Dammit I must have died I specifically remember falling to my death and because of my disconnectedness I died, not out of want, but out of confusion of all that had happened, I feel the need to use the bathroom.

So I get up, and get the blonde hair out of my face and look around for a bathroom, I find it almost right away, Across from the girlishly colored room, I sit down, as I usually do when I have the choice of a urinal and a toilet, I usually pick the toilet, which is usually clean despite all of the thoughts of the non-urinal being dirty. I see a mirror in this particular bathroom, which I will look in for deficiencies later.

I really need to go now, so I start to see that I don't have, I mumble, "a... a um... well, Dammit, not this, please anything but this," I reach behind me, to feel my back, which I feel the wings still there, and I notice that I have indeed became a girl version of myself... but their is only one girl version of myself...

I think about my twin sister, thinking to myself, 'this cant be happening, this cant be happening'

I have to use the restroom so I do, and I stand when it is finished, and look at myself in the mirror, I have blonde hair, when my twin sister had Blackish dark brown.

I sigh in relief, and I gaze at myself, I have a pronounced jaw, as my sister and I both have, the same blue eyes, which were tinged with gray, I that to think, 'well, this person must have a mom,'

I think about what they may react to seeing the wings and super change in reality, and I finish up what I was doing in the restroom and open the door and enter the girls room, which is now mine, I look around for a name, any name on the surface of the place, which fortunately she had a nightstand with a blonde haired mom and dad, and the names James, Stacey and Carly written in accordance, my picture in recognized since I had first seen it in the mirror, I look for a brush, to get this blonde hair under control as I had watched my own sister do may days and nights long ago. I also find a backpack, which I changed into a red shirt, and jeans and put on a light jacket saw lying around, it went with the getup, which I controlled the hair, and found some sunglasses and a hat, and put them on.

I saw a calendar, which I saw the date clear as a bell, on the back of the door to the bedroom, and I see that it is in the middle of January, and I have a few dates that look like I, now Carly, have a boyfriend and a date, which I receive a feeling of excitement and a want to be around a boy, I look around for a picture of this boy, and I find on, directly behind the one on the nightstand.

I look around for what must be a normal girls room, clutter on the floor, clothes in the back corner and a pile of books on a bookshelf that is overflowing.

I see the time, which says 7:30, and I instinctively yell out, "hey mom?"

I here a muffled "yeah?" come from down the hall, and then a "aw crap, Carly, you slept in again!"

I see that the school must start earlier than most, and I ask my mom, "Late for what?"

Stacy, apparently my mom, Rushed down the hall as I opened the door, and she told me, "Oh, your already dressed, well, I guess that goes with the territory of being a couple now, are you excited Carly? I mean, its your first date and all, so... ah, I need to get dressed, then we can go."