Chapter 1

"Shh." I heard. I acted like I was sleeping but I heard the pitter-patter of two little pairs of feet. "Shh. Tally be quiet! We gonna surprise mommy and daddy!" I heard Peter whisper.

"Shh. Petey! Now you gonna wake 'em up!!" Talia Shouted, in a whispered tone. Derek and I were facing each other. We were both woken up and we both decided to act asleep. We were both trying not to laugh.

About 30 seconds later the were dips in the bed. And 2 more seconds later, we were being jumped on. Being mates with Derek, we can read each other's mind.

'If they will attack us, we need to attack them.'

'Right there with you babe. Ready. 1...2...3!'

On that cue, Derek and I both popped up. We caught them and started tickling them.

This is one moment I want to hold on to forever, you know? Kids don't stay little for long. It seems like yesterday where Peter's diaper was full and Derek changed it. Let's just say Derek got a... Wet surprise. I wish I got it on camera.

Jacob's more of a mama's boy. And of course, Talia is a daddy's girl. Her and Derek are inseparable. She also looks like Derek..... And has his temper. Jacob looks more like me. His big brown eyes that no one can say no to.

The pack loves them. Stiles is teaching them how to get in trouble. They're a mess. But they're mine and Derek's mess.

"MAMA MAMA STOP...ST--OPPPP!!" Peter yelled while laughing. So I stopped. Them whispered in his ear.

"Let's get Tally!" He nodded frantically. Derek heard and we all started tickling Talia more.

2 minutes later, she was laughing but growling. So we stopped. We didn't want her getting mad.

"Ok kids. Last one dressed gets to eat the rotten egg!" I yelled. Really there's no rotten egg because usually I don't need it. They get done at the same time. Literally. It's kinda weird but since they're twins I guess it's normal.

They run off to their rooms. Meanwhile, Derek and I make our way downstairs. We fix breakfast.

We decided to make scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. It's their favorite, other than oatmeal.

They both got down stairs at the same time. But they were arguing.

"No! I want to watch Sofia the first!!!! Not Octonauts!!!" Talia argued.

"Sofia the first is a dumb girl show!! Octonauts is a awesome show!" Peter yelled.

"Hey! Kids. There's more than one TV in this house." I said.

"We want to watch tv together!" They said at the same time.

"Then what show do you both like?" Derek said. They looked at each other and smiled.

"JAKE AND THE NEVERLAND PIRATES!!" They yelled.

"Ok then. That settles it. The morning show will be Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Then we will train. Ok?" I suggested. They both nodded frantically.

After breakfast, the kids went in the main room to sit in the couch and watch tv. Derek and I cleaned the kitchen. That took about 15 minutes because kids are messy and we had quite a few dishes from last night as well.

"I don't see how they do that." I said out of nowhere.

"Do what?" Derek asked.

"They fight. An actual argument but then they act like nothing ever happened between them. It's just like, You and Laura. And me and-- and. No one." I finished.