Chapter 14

I looked behind and saw Scott. With a passed out Lydia in his arms.

"What happened to her??" Peter asked.

"I don't know!" Scott screams as he runs up the driveway and into the house. "She started screaming and she passed out??" Scott tried to say.

"What was she saying? Or screaming before this all happened?" Derek asked.

"DJH? I think?" Stiles said.

"D. J. H... Derek...." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Daniel John Hale. DJH.. that was a name we picked out for another son."

As soon as I said that Lydia woke up with a gasp and I was out a light.

Derek's POV

"MEGAN!" I yelled. I ran to Deatons. Not even worrying about a car. I got there in no time it felt. "DEATON?!" I yelled into the clinic.

"Derek. What's wrong with Megan?" He said as he looked into my arms and saw an unconscious Megan.

"I don't know? Scott and stiles brought a passed out Lydia and then she woke up and as soon as she did, Megan passed out." I explained. Deaton led me to the back room and I laid her on the table.

"Did she say anything before she passed out?" He asked. I nodded.

"Daniel John Hale. And as soon as she said that, Lydia woke, and I told you the rest." I said.

"Is there any significance in that name?" He asked further.

"Well it was a name that we are choosing between when she was pregnant with the twins." I said.

"I think I know what's happening." Deaton smiled.

"What?!" I asked.

"She hasn't passed out. She's not in a fugue state, but I don't know if she's dreaming or visioning something. She will wake up in her own time." He told me. He grabbed a chair for me to sit in beside her.

Megan's POV

"Mommy." I heard a voice in the distance. I look around and see trees. But just a little farther I see a clearing. "Mommy." I heard again. I walked towards the clearing.

When I look closer, I see a little girl.

"Talia?! Baby?! Is that you?!" I ask. Picking up my speed.

"Hi Mommy! I've missed you. But they've been taking care of me!" She said as she turned around and pointed to people picnicking in the clearing.

The clearing was beautiful. There was a little creek, an pebbled walk way to a grass area and it was surrounded by wildflower patches and cherry blossom trees. I look at the people picnicking and realize. It's mine and Derek's families.

"Mom? Dad?" I ask as I call out to the two people walking towards me.

"Hey sweetheart." Dad said.

"Am I dead?" I got nervous.

"No, no." Mom started. "You were sent here. For advice. And help."

"What do you mean?" I asked for more detail.

"Just follow us." Dad said and he took my hand. Talia had the other one. On the walk there. Talia broke the silence.

"Mommy. How's daddy and petey?" She asked.

"They're doing good. We all miss you like crazy." I said. She smiled.