Chapter 11

We just got back from Kentucky and I already miss it. But I'm kinda glad to be back. Peter(old), Cora, and Isaac ran to us when we got back. Peter ran to Peter Jr. Cora went to Derek first then to me and vice versa with Isaac.

"I hate to break the reunion, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to go sleep." I said.

"Me too. I think we have her lag." Derek laughed. "Could you guys watch Peter Jr. And Sr?" Derek asked but joked about the last part.

"Sure!" Cora said.

I was on my belly cuddling with a pillow when Derek came in.

"Dang it. The pillow beat me to you." He joked.

"Yeah and he's much better at cuddling." I mumbles into the pillow but still easy to understand.

"Probably not. Can a pillow do this?" He laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck. He breathed. It tickles when he does that!! I laughed. He pulled away and smiled.

"No! And I glad it can't!" I said through the giggles. I let go of the pillow and wrapped my arms around Derek's torso and put my head on his chest. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

I was woken up by Derek.

"Meggy. Get up. I have to tell you something." Derek said, shaking me to get up.

"What is it?" I said, grumpily. No one wakes me up then expects a warm response.

"I just wanted to say I love you because i haven't said it in a while." He said. That made me in a better mood. I smiled. A genuine smile that Derek smiles back at.

"I love you too, Der." I said.

"Peter Sr., Jr., Cora, and Isaac went to get ice cream." He said.

"That's nice of them." I said.

"Yeah. Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked. I nodded. "Here." He said. He got on the bed and laid down. He pulled me into his side. He put himself on his side. I put my face in the crook of his neck and my arms around his waist while he put his around my torso. This is perfect and I love falling asleep in his arms.

One week later

So I have a surprise. But I'm scared. I mean, it's beacon hills. Something could happen any second. But I guess it's never slow down like this again. We'll see. I just don't want to lose this baby too.

That's right yall. I'm preggers. Anywho. I'm only 2 weeks, so.

I haven't told anyone. I won't for awhile. I want to keep it on the down low for now. I mean, I don't want people to get too attached because I could have a miscarriage. I don't want that but anything could happen.

"I'm STARVING!!!" I yell from the living room.

"What do you want?" Derek asked from upstairs. He walked down and into the kitchen. I was laying on the couch and he leaned over the back and was right above my face.

"Awe. Cute stubble." I giggled while rubbing his face. He licked my hand. Great.

"What do you want?" He asked while laughing.

"I want you to get a tub of I scream and two spoons." He looked confused but did as I said. He came back. I pulled him to the couch. I crawled in his lap and took the ice cream. I got it open and gave him a spoon. We turned up my movie and ate ice cream. This was perfect. I loved it. Until he smeared ice cream all over me.

"Not fair. Totally not fair!" I pouted.

"How is that not fair?" Derek asked dumbfounded. Uh oh. Best excuse!!