Epilogue.

2 years later.

"She's so perfect." Derek cried as we held our daughter. "Lauren Talia Hale."

"Momma. I can hear Talia." Peter closed his eyes. "She said. She's perfect and that she's been waiting for 3 years for her." I looked up. And I swear. I could see her face. I smiled. And I looked down at my baby. She looked even more like Derek then Talia did.

"You got your look alike back." I said. And he smiled.

We took her home and Derek would not put her down for a second.

He's wanted this. He wanted his little girl back.

"MOMMY!" Daniel yelled from his room.

"What sweetie?" I asked.

"Can the baby sweep here wif me?" He asked.

"I think you might have to fight your dad for that."

6 months later

The sheriff and I have busted a smuggling operation and busted 3 culprits. But one is missing. The 3 have been sent back to the station.

The sheriff and I are trying to find the last person. I took the upstairs of this building. And he took the basement. I cleared the floor and then I heard a gunshot and rapid footsteps. I see the last person and I shoot him.

I run to the basement to see the sheriff down. I pick him up then run to the hospital.

"MELISSA!" I yelled and she came running.

"Oh my oh my! GURNEY NOW! THE SHERIFF NEEDS SURGERY NOW!" Melissa took them back. I called stiles. I was crying.

"Hello?" Stiles answered

"Stiles. You need to come to the hospital now. Its your dad." The line went dead.

2 hours have passed and nothing. That's when Melissa comes. Crying.

"I'm so sorry stiles. The bullet hit a severe artery vein by his heart. I'm so sorry. He's gone." The whole pack was there. Everyone cried. Peter came over and tugged on my hand.

"How many people have to die before we can be happy forever?" He asked. I picked him up. Derek took Lauren and Daniel home because this was too much for them to understand. Especially Lauren. She didn't know a thing. Hence being six months old.

Funeral

"Stiles asked me to speak because I was the sheriffs partner. I was with him. I don't know what to say really. Other than him being like a father to me. Heck. He even walked me down the aisle at my wedding." I cried. "So. I'll sing instead." I had a cd of the instrumentals.

(Video of song up by the picture of Lauren!)

10 years later.

It's been 12 years exactly since Talia died. The whole family was at the grave. And you family I mean pack. We were all about to leave when I say Lauren standing there. I listened in on what she had to say.

"Hey. You probably don't know me. But if you were still here you'd be my sister. Peter has you as his lock screen.  They miss yo. Mom. Dad. And Peter. In a way. I miss you too. Thanks for the room. Peter is very protective of me and so is daddy. Thanks for everything. And. I love you." She ran up to me and held my hand.

Stiles is sheriff now. The sheriff station and lacrosse field was named after him. Lydia and stiles got married. Scott and Kira. Cora and isaac. It's been  strange. Each has at least 2 kids. The pack is huge. And strong. Beacon hills is back.

We all feel Talia's presence. Which keeps us going.

Derek and I are happy. I can't believe it's been almost 17 years.

And we've loved each other. Till the very end.

------------------------------

And that's a wrap!! This is so sad! Now I'm  gonna cry. Thank you to all of my readers who have supported me!! Love you guys so much!! Not edited.