Chapter 12

"Scott?" I asked when I saw who it was.

"We have a problem." He turned to the road. "Big problem." He said.

I looked around him and almost fell. Why is everybody coming back now?

"Jackson?" I asked.

"I need help." He said.

"Why? What's going on?"

"I don't know exactly." He started. "It started when I was at my apartment back in London when I heard a scream. It sounded like Lydia yelling for someone." He said.

"How long ago was this?" I asked.

"About 2 months ago." He said.

"Come inside and explain it to everyone. We will call Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Daniel, and Malia over." He nodded and I lead him to the couch.

Within 10 minutes everyone was here. Lydia was the last to come in.

"Jackson?" She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Tell everyone what you told me." I said. Lydia sat down next to Stiles.

"It started when I was back in my apartment in London. I heard a scream and it sounded like Lydia telling for someone." He said.

"When was this?" Derek asked.

"About 2 months ago." He said. I heard Derek's heart, it beat faster. So did everyone else's.

"Who did it sound like she was talking for?" Scott asked. Jackson thought for a second.

"Peter." He said.

"It was the night when everyone broke." I whispered.

"What?" Jackson asked confused. "Where are the rest of you guys? Allison? Boyd? Erica?" He asked again.

"They're dead." Scott whispered.

"What?" Jackson said.

"The alpha pack killed Boyd and Erica." Derek said.

"And Allison?" Jackson asked.

"She died , protecting us." Lydia whispered. "We were up against Japanese demons and they killed her." She mumbled.

"The night we all broke was the night that you heard Lydia scream." I said.

"How did you all 'break'?" Jackson asked.

"Derek and I had twins." I said.

"Had?" Jackson asked.

"Our little boy, Peter, is upstairs playing." Derek said.

"What about the twin?" He asked.

"Talia was our little girl." I started. "A guy we thought we had killed came back. He tried to kill me but only managed to kill her. Then big Peter killed the guy." I finished.