Chapter One Hundred-Three*****

*****Warning: This chapter contains sexually explicit adult content.*****

"Oh, Seb. It's heavier than I thought... help." I called from the kitchen trying to pull the roast out of the oven.

He put down the present he was wrapping and bustled over, grabbing a towel to protect his hands and help me pull it out and put it on the counter.

"Darling, it smells wonderful! You did an excellent job. The best Christmas roast around!" He kissed my temple.

"You're sucking up to me... why?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not sucking up to you. I don't do that..."

"Yes. You do. I will figure it out."

"There's nothing to figure out!"

"If you say so..." I shook my head at him, still determined to figure out what he was up to.

"When do you have to go fetch mum and Archie?"

He pulled out his pocket watch and looked at it. "Soon."

"Thank you for letting us have Christmas here with everyone. I just... after leaving last Christmas... I can't. I'm not ready. It's been... a long year. And I'm more comfortable here at home. For now, at least."

He laughed loudly. "NOW you're a homebody. Of course."

"A girl can change her mind." I shrugged.

"Not about me, I hope."

I nearly dropped the knife I was using to carve up the roast. "Never. That would never happen." I pointed the knife at him and he laughed louder.

"I love you, darling. You are so adorable sometimes."

"Well, I'd much rather be... sexy. Sultry. Mysterious."

"Oh, believe me, you're all those things." He finished wrapping the present and put it under our large tree. I had forced him to go into the woods, find the biggest one that would fit in our Great Room, chop it down, drag it back and manually decorate it with me. He grumbled the entire time while I watched. The whole thing was extremely attractive.

"Did I mention that the tree you've lovingly put together for me is gorgeous?"

"I think you have mentioned that a time or two. It is nice, isn't it?" He sighed while standing back to admire it. "Please let me use magic next year."

"NO way. It was hot." I winked at him and he smirked at me.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

My eyes shot up to his. We weren't expecting anyone... Mum didn't apparate and Archie was too young.

"Seb..." The real fear in my voice was obvious.

His grin widened. "Not to worry, love. It's my surprise."

"What?"

I turned to face the door the same time he reached it and opened it wide.

"Surprise! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" It was everyone. Mum and Archie, a very pregnant Anne and Omi too.

"Anne! Omi! I thought you two were going to Germany for Christmas!" I shrieked, pulling them all into the house and hugging everyone in turn.

"We wanted to surprise you." Omi said, kissing my cheeks and giving his wrapped gifts to Seb to put under the tree.

"Please, please everyone come in! Shut the door, Arch. You're letting in the chill. And come here to give your sister a hug." I commanded him. He laughed softly, shutting the door and letting me hold him tightly.