#7: Body Shots (Lauren)

1 AM.
Truth or dare.
Fifth Harmony.
Alcohol.
...always a good mix.

"OH MY GOD!" Camila screamed before laughing hysterically and falling on the floor.

Every person in the bus was highly intoxicated by then and I have to admit I wasn't far behind. All six of us were sitting in a circle in the front section of the bus, drinking and playing 'Truth or dare' for over an hour now.

The bottle had stopped on Normani, and everyone was surprised when she accepted my dare to kiss Dinah. The two bandmates kissed passionately, making Camila scream and fall down while I watched with my jaw on the floor. Ally giggled and mumbled something that had to do with Jesus as Lauren made a 'not bad' face before returning to her air drum concert to The 1975 song that played in the background. Normani pulled back with a smirk and ran a finger across her bottom lip before taking a sip of her drink. Shock was evident on the youngest one's face as she blinked a few times while inspecting the room. Camila calmed down and all five of us had our eyes on Dinah, waiting for her reaction. The corners of her mouth were slowly lifting up to form a grin before she cracked up and clapped her hands.

"I'm hella wasted", she exclaimed breathlessly and kept cracking up with Camila who lost her calmness again.

"Amen to that!" Ally yelled and poured me and Lauren shots, since Normani already had her drink and Caminah was rolling on the floor.

We clicked glasses and drank the liquid when Normani yelled trying to get our attention. Once again, all six pair of eyes focused on the bottle laying on the floor before Normani spun it. The bottle stopped on Lauren who put on a cocky smile towards Normani, "Dare. C'mon babe, hit me."

The older girl squinted in attempt to think of something and looked around the room. Her eyes stopped on Ally, who just emptied her glass of vodka and she smirked immediately before turning back to Lauren, "I dare you to take a body shot. On Y/N. Under my rules."

I choked and coughed harshly a few times before shooting Normani a death glare. She was doing this because: A) she knows about my gigantic crush on Lauren B) this was a revenge for me making her kiss Dinah. Normani blew me a kiss and I glared at Lauren who was practically eyefucking me.

"My pleasure", she spoke in a low voice while standing up.

I suddenly wasn't mad at Normani anymore.

Ally, Dinah and Camila cheered as Normani stood up and took my hand before leading me over to the small kitchen, both of us still a bit dizzy.

"What are you doing?", I asked carefully when I saw her letting the water run in the sink. She put her hand under the tap before wetting the side of my neck.

"I'm doing my girl a favor", she giggled, "You'll thank me later."

I was still 110% confused when she sat me down on the couch and went back into the kitchen, but by the huge smirk I saw on Lauren's face, she had obviously figured Normani's plan out. My eyes followed Lauren's movements when she took a bottle of tequila and poured a shot in the small glass. Normani came back from the kitchen and Lauren took the items from her hand before finally making her way over to me. Before I knew what was happening, Lauren straddled my lap, making my head spin even more.

"Lay down, babygirl."

Shivers ran through my entire body as I laid on my back with the black-haired goddess on top of me. And no, the alcohol wasn't responsible for them. For the first time, I realised what had she held in her hands.

She took the small container of salt and poured some of the content on the wet area of my neck. I felt it sticking to my skin as she put the container down and leaned closer, holding up a lemon slice.

"Open your mouth and bite", she husked and brought up the slice to my lips. I obeyed and held it between my teeth while my entire body trembled.

Lauren's eyes turned into a dark shade of green as she focused them on my neck before leaning down. I had to hold back a moan when her warm tongue slid across the surface of my neck, licking every inch of salt on it. She sat up and brought the glass up to her lips, emptying the liquid in her mouth. Her tongue peeked out to lick her bottom lip as she ran her fingers through her hair and leaned down once again. I had a feeling my entire body paralyzed when our lips connected as her teeth held the other side of the lemon slice. Lauren's hand cupped my face while she sucked on the lemon, making our lips connect harder each time. My hands suddenly found their way to her lower back, slowly traveling down and cupping her ass firmly. I heard her moaning in response before she pulled back to rip out the lemon slice and throw it across the room. She crashed her lips against mine and tangled her fingers in my hair, making me lose my mind instantly. I gripped her ass again and she pushed herself into me, moaning into my mouth. She gripped my head and angled my face to the side before running her tongue across my bottom lip. I parted my lips willingly and she took the chance to explore my mouth, moaning even harder than before. She started rolling her hips towards me and I remembered we weren't alone when I heard the girls' comments.

"Holy shit. "

"Lauren, I said 'Take a body shot on Y/N', not 'Dry hump Y/N and force us to watch'."

"Wait I thought Y/N was innocent..."

"She is."

"Look at her hands!"

"Oh."

Lauren obviously didn't care because she kept on kissing me and I wasn't even near complaining.

"Guys I'm not really a fan of watching my friends hump each other."

"I don't mind..."

"Camila!"

"Y'all need Jesus."

"NO SEX ON THE TOUR BUS!"

Our lips were disconnected harshly when a small cushion flew into our faces and Lauren sat up in a swift movement.

"Lauser, you're so gay", Dinah laughed and tried to high five Camila who was too busy drooling.

The rest of the girls directed their attention back to the bottle and went on with drinking. Lauren lifted my chin up and placed a peck on my cheek before whispering, "Back lounge. 10 minutes. Tell the girls you're sleeping there tonight. Oh... and lock the door behind you."

She stood up and fake yawned before addressing the girls, "I'm so fucking wasted, I'm going to bed cause if I stay I'll drink more and I won't even wake up tomorrow."

"Oh boo! Come on!" Ally yelled and threw her hands up in the air.

"'Night, guys!"

"Good night, loser!"

She walked over to the bunk section before turning around and showing '10' with her hands. I nodded slowly and she responded with a seductive wink.

Mental reminder: Tell Normani you love her.