#14: *Say My Name (Lauren)

A/N: I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES i've been having a huge writer's block for the past few months but here's some lauren smut to apologize *wink wink*

"I'm so tired", my girlfriend yawned and banged her head against my shoulder as we waited for the elevator to reach her hotel floor.

I kissed the top of her head softly just as the door opened before intertwining our fingers and leading her into the hallway. Luckily, her room was right across the elevator. Lauren's hand reached for the pocket of her leather jacket and she pulled out a keycard before unlocking the door.

"Babe, I'll run you a hot bath, alright?" I said once we entered the room.

Lauren shot me one of her signature smiles and pulled me close to her by the belt loops on my black skinny jeans before I could even make a step towards the bathroom. She moved her hands all the way back, pushing her fingers inside my back pockets. Her lips pressed down on my neck, right on my sweet spot while her hands grabbed my ass roughly.

I couldn't hold back a moan when her hand reached up and pulled my hair, exposing my neck. I could feel a pool of wetness between my legs when she sank her teeth in my neck, leaving me breathless.

"You're so fucking kinky", she growled.

I moaned louder this time and gripped her hips before slamming her against the nearest wall. I was so turned on that I didn't even care if I had hurt her, but apparently neither did she because when I lifted her leg up for better access and pressed her center against my body, a soft moan escaped her lips. Her arms were loosely placed around my shoulders, her fingers digging into the fabric of my flannel when I sneaked mine inside of her sweats, pushing her panties aside.

I entered Lauren with two fingers, eliciting an almost pornographic moan from her.

I didn't bother to start slow. Instead, I set a furiously fast pace while swallowing her moans as her hot tongue vibrated against mine.

"Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to watch you guys in rehearsals?"

More and more loud moans fell out of her mouth as her fingers tangled in my hair.

"I have to sit there and watch you do that sexy choreo in your crop top, all sweaty and panting, over and over again when all I want to do is have my way with you right there."

Her center started clenching around my fingers in a matter of a minute.

"Say my name, baby", I groaned in her ear as I licked a spot right below it.

All that came out of her mouth was gibberish and I bit on her jawline softly.

"Say it", I growled and added a third finger.

"FUCK Y/N", Lauren screamed and I felt a gush of wetness coating my fingers.

She started trembling in my arms, my name rolling off her tongue along with few curses. Her forehead leaned against mine and I felt her hot, ragged breaths on my face. I pulled out my fingers and brought them to my lips before sucking expertly while keeping an eye contact with Lauren. I let them go with a 'pop' and she leaned in and tasted herself as her tongue entered my mouth. I pulled away and gave her a longing kiss before releasing her leg from my grip.

"So, that bath?"

-

I was dipping my hand in the water and checking if the temperature is right when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I stood up straight and leaned back in Lauren's body, realizing she's completely naked. I was about to turn around to face her when her fingers started undoing the buttons of my flannel.

"Laur?"

She hummed while kissing the side of my neck softly, her fingers still working on the buttons, "You're coming in with me."

"No, this is just for you", I stated and stopped her movements, "I want you to relax."

"I'll feel the most relaxed if you join me."

"...Okay then, just let me get undressed."

"You let me."

She finished unbuttoning my flannel and then slowly started removing the rest of my clothes, not neglecting any body part with her lips. I let her enter the bathtub first before I joined, settling myself between her legs.

I breathed in pleasure as the warm water hit my body, my back pressed against Lauren's bare front. Her left hand rested on my stomach, tracing random shapes while the fingers of her right hand found mine before intertwining and resting them on the edge of the tub. I leaned my head on her shoulder, her cheek pressing against my temple.

"You mean so much to me", I whispered into the comfortable silence that had fallen between us.

I felt Lauren's cheek rising up before she pressed a soft kiss to my temple, her lips lingering there for a few moments, "I love you", she said in the same tone when she pulled away, "And I appreciate everything that you do for me."

"I love you too", I reciprocated before her right hand left mine and made its way to my thighs, slowly parting and caressing the inside of them.

I bit my lip in pleasure and threw my head back a bit, "Baby..."

"Let me show you how much I do."

Lauren's lips found their way to my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses and sucking on the skin harshly, biting every now and then. I could feel bruises forming while she ran her index finger through my folds.

"More", I panted.

"Oh, eager, are we?" she chuckled, "Don't worry, baby, you know I always take good care of you."

Her two fingers pressed on my clit, rubbing it in circular motion, making my head spin.

"Fuck me hard, baby. Please", I almost whined, wanting her inside of me, "I need your fingers."

"I love how dirty you are", she rasped in my ear, "Get on you knees and bend over. I'm going to fuck you so good."

My center pulsed with excitement as I obliged her instantly. I gripped the edge of the tub and saw her getting on her knees right behind me. I closed my eyes in slight pain, but mostly pleasure and groaned when her hand came down on my ass cheek.

"I fucking knew you'd like it", she said and I could hear the smirk in her voice.

Just when I was about to beg for more, I felt her tongue running through my folds in a rapid pace.

"LAUREN", I moaned in pure ecstasy as she ate me out from behind, her hands cupping my ass firmly.

"That's right, say my fucking name", her tongue was soon replaced when she thrusted two fingers inside of me.

My back arched in pleasure and I soon became a panting mess. I felt Lauren's lips leaving a trail of wet kisses all over my bare back as she kept building up my orgasm. I moaned her name louder than ever when her hand reached down and rubbed my clit, pushing me over the edge. I could see stars as I recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm, my head falling down in weakness.

Lauren's arms wrapped around my body softly and brought us back into the previous position. We stayed like that for few moments before she cleared her throat, "Thank you."

I laughed and kissed the back of her hand lovingly, "No, thank you."