#15: *Miami Heat (Camila & Lauren)

A/N: I feel really bad for not updating cause I literally have zero ideas but I remember promising a Camren threesome once. Shitty storyline but who needs one when there's smut?

Warning: marijuana use

Camila panted in attempt to catch her breath as her head fell on my thighs. Her exposed neck was laced with sweat and almost completely covered in marks. Lauren's mouth lifted up from between her legs with a huge smirk. Her thumb wiped the wetness from her chin before she brought it up to her lips and sucked on it seductively.

"You said you'd leave some for me", I smiled and shot a look at Lauren who had just finished licking her lips.

"Well you were too busy rolling that joint", she shot back and crawled up to me before settling herself next to me with her back against the headbord.

I raised my eyebrow as I twisted the end of the joint, "Not my fault Camila comes faster than I can roll one."

"Guilty", she breathed out while I grabbed a lighter off the nighstand.

"I'm still here, you fuckers", Camila's rough voice shot from below us, her breathing now steady, "I hate you."

"That's not what you said earlier while you were screaming our names", I said calmly while she was shifting her position on me.

She straddled my leg and sat down on it, all while glaring at me and Lauren with fake anger.

"Fuck you."

"Again Camz, you already--" Lauren started.

"STOP."

I laughed at the interaction before placing my/our fourth joint that night between my lips. I lighted it up and took the first hit, slowly letting the drug enter my body.
I leaned my head against the headboard and breathed out the thick smoke in relaxation.

Realising that the influence of the last joint on both of them had probably died, I took another few hits before passing the drug to Lauren. I still didn't exhale the last one so I leaned into Camila's body on top of me and brought my mouth close to her. Our parted lips touched as smoke transfered from my lungs to hers. She lifted her head and exhaled the smoke up at the ceiling, leaving her neck exposed. I licked my lips at the sight and pressed them against the soft surface, earning a quiet whimper from the girl above.

"That's all you've got?" I whispered and parted my lips before sucking on her skin between them, my tongue never disconnecting from it.

I added new marks to the ones Lauren and I have previously made.

"Fuck, Y/N", she groaned and grabbed the back of my head.

I kissed up her jawline and took her bottom lip between mine. Camila kissed back as I suddenly jerked my leg up and pressed my knee into her center. I swallowed her long moan and felt her move upwards to grind on my bare thigh right as Lauren started coughing next to us. I pulled back to see small puffs of smoke exiting her mouth along with few coughs.

"Good thing about Camila...", Lauren started and held out the joint for her to take before turning to look at me.

"...even if she comes in a minute, she's still ready for the next round in a moment."