#13: *Teacher's Pet (Dinah) - PART 2

"Jesus Christ it's open, calm down", I said after series of mad knocks on my door broke the silence that surrounded me.
The smile I had on quickly faded when I looked up and saw a furious Dinah stomping towards me.

"Woah I really hope this is a consequence of your crave for angry sex", I said carefully while scooting over to the edge of the couch, away from Dinah.

"What the fuck is this?" she growled as she held up sheets of paper in her tight grip.

"A test", I instantly recognized my almost blank papers.

"Yes Y/N, a test you failed even though we went through the lessons together!"

"Well it's not easy to focus on taking a test when a sex goddess is sitting across the room."

"Are you saying this is my fault?!"

"Actually yes, I'm pretty sure I know all of these stuff!" I exclaimed while standing up in front of her.

Dinah clicked her tongue before a smirk crept on her face, "Let's check that shall we?"

I shot her a confused look as she took off her coat and threw it on the couch.

"I'm going to check your knowledge and teach you how to keep focus at the same time, alright?" her lips connected with mine for a second before she pushed my chest, making me fall back on the couch.

"When did the World War 2 start?" she questioned and I could see her eyebrow arch perfectly as she took her glasses off.

"Is this a joke? In 1939."

Her heels were the next thing that came off, making her lose a few inches of her height.

"Axis countries?"

I watched as her fingers slowly went to her front, undoing the first button of her blouse.

"Germany, Italy..." I trailed off as another two buttons wenf off before she stopped an looked at me expectantly, "Uh, the, the um, Soviet Union and Japan."

Her fingers undid the last two buttons and opened the blouse, revealing a small piece of her tanned upper body.

"Which country changed alliances?"

"Japan?"

She raised her eyebrow before slowly buttoning up one of the blouse buttons, shaking her head.

"Germany? Soviet Union! Yes, them!"

Her eyes rolled playfully before she opened the blouse again, this time taking it off completely. My jaw dropped slightly as I locked my gaze on her full breasts that threatened to spill out of her black lace bra.

"Why?" she continued.

"Wh-what why?"

"Why did the SU change alliances?"

She reached behind her back and I gulped while watching her unzip the tight skirt. I cursed at myself before straightening up in anticipation when I thought of the answer.

"Because Hitler broke the promise by invading them."

"Very well", she said in a low, seductive voice while letting the skirt fall down.

She stepped out of it and used her foot to move it out of the way before her fingers reached up to run through her blonde locks. I only had a moment to take in her gorgeous body before she placed her knees on each side of my thighs, slowly sinking down on my lap.

"You're not that bad...", her finger started drawing shapes on my chest, the fabric of my shirt separating our skin, "but... I have a bonus question."

Instead of a question, a loud gasp flew out of my mouth when Dinah ripped my shirt open and smirked with pride. She raised her hand before her thumb pressed against my bottom lip, pulling it down slowly. Her face leaned towards my ear while her upper body was against mine.

"How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Dinah... Please... Hard", I begged, scratching her thighs in need while she leaned down and replaced her thumb with her lips, instantly deepening the kiss.

I moaned when our tongues collided and palmed her ass roughly, making her moan back in my mouth. Dinah removed my shirt along with the bra in a matter of few seconds before getting off me and removing the rest of her clothing. Her hands found their way to my pants, pulling both them and my underwear off my body. I almost shivered just by the look on her face - her pupils were dilated, staring at me as if I was her prey, sending waves of heat down my body. Her tongue kept peeking out to wet her lips while I begged for her touch. Eventually, she got on her knees in front of me, right between my legs.

Her face slowly went down as her eyes locked with mine. I felt her warm tongue taking a long swipe on my center. Pleasure filled my entire body and I let out a deep moan while my head fell back, eyes closed in ecstasy after all-day teasing.

"Fuck I'm turned on just by tasting you", she hummed in low voice and returned to her previous action.

Her lips enclosed around me and started sucking as I felt her index and middle finger circling around my entrance. I bucked my hips up at the same time her fingers entered me, making them go knuckle deep immediately. A long moan escaped my throat as Dinah pumped her fingers in and out while her lips continued to suck on my clit. Pleasure shot through my entire body when I looked down and found her staring back at me.

"Dinah", I moaned louder than ever when she added third finger and pumped even faster, if that was possible.

My orgasm started building up slowly and in a matter of few seconds, her name rolled off my tongue as I screamed in pure ecstasy. Dinah cleaned me up as I tried to regain my normal breathing before she straddled my lap and licked her upper lip seductively.

"You taste so good", she muttered and leaned down to connect our lips, entering my mouth with her skilled tongue in a swift movement. I pulled at her plump bottom lip, dragging it between my teeth. She hummed softly as she disconnected our lips before bringing her own to my ear and whispering audibly;

"Fuck me."

I groaned at her words and lifted myself off the couch before walking over to my bedroom down the hall. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, our lips never disconnecting as I supported her ass with my hands. Once we reached my bed, I layed her down, ripping off her underwear and climbing on top of her. My lips made their way down her body until I reached her legs, slowly parting them with my hands and getting in between them. I kissed her inner thighs softly before wetting my lips and running my tongue up and down her folds.

"Fuck, baby", Dinah moaned as I felt her fingers tangling in my hair.

I circled her entrance with my tongue slowly before pushing inside, feeling her clench around it. I stopped moving once I entered her and she took the hint, starting to grind on my tongue. The room was filled with her moans and ragged breaths. I looked up to see Dinah's eyes disappearing behind her lids, her mouth opened wide and her back arched.

"I-I'm so close... baby..." she stuttered and I retracted my tongue before getting on top of her again.

Dinah glared at me, confusion written over her features but it was quickly replaced by an 'O' face as I pressed our centers together. We moaned in harmony as I started moving against her. I leaned down and sucked on her neck, feeling the vibrations of her moans against my lips. Dinah's hands reached behind my back, her nails digging into the skin. I felt her shaking underneath me while cursing under her breath. My lips disconnected from her neck and I lifted my head up just in time when she started screaming my name over and over again in climax, shaking even harder than before. I felt my own orgasm approaching and I came undone after seeing her face while cumming, the intensity of it hitting me like a ton of bricks. My entire body turned weak so I collapsed next to her, trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck", Dinah exclaimed after a few moments of silence;

"Definitely a straight A."