#11: Teacher's Pet (Dinah)

"Girl, you're perfect

You're always worth it"

A soft voice humming 'The Weeknd' lyrics quietly was the first thing I heard in the morning, pulling me out of my sleep slowly. I smiled to myself as Iayed on my side, blinking a couple of times in attempt to adjust my eyes to the light.

"And you deserve it...", the voice behind me trailed off before I felt the matress shifting beneath me and a pair of warm lips pressing against my bare shoulder blade, "Wake up, Y/N."

The lips disconnected from my skin and I groaned while turning around and laying on my back. My eyes locked on the sight next to me - my girlf-- my teacher resting her weight on her elbow, staring at me with those captivating brown eyes. Yup. My teacher.

"Good morning", Dinah whispered with a small grin on her face as she leaned down, cupping the side of my head.

Our lips connected softly as her thumb stroked my cheek. I smiled against her lips before she pulled away and rested her forehead on mine, "This is a nice way to wake up."

She hummed in response and pecked my lips before pulling away and returning to her previous position.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? I don't know who went for round 5 last night."

Dinah rolled her eyes while getting out of bed, "I didn't hear you complaining", she stated and walked over to her closet, rummaging through it.

"Fair enough", I said as my eyes trailed up and down her body.

My teeth sank into my bottom lip when I realised she was wearing my shirt I had on the previous day. But along with her black panties, it was the only thing she had on.

"Y/N! Did you even hear what I said?" her stern voice snapped me out of my staring contest with her ass and I shook my head a few times, pulling myself together.

"Huh?"

"I said I'm gonna kill you for ripping all my blouses, I only have one left for work!"

"I didn't hear you complaining", I replied in a same tone as her earlier. She simply raised her eyebrow before lifting her-my shirt up and pulling it over her head.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look in my shirt?" I bit my lip again while watching her clasp her matching black bra.

Dinah's tongue peeked out to lick her lips as she walked over to the bed, putting her knees on the matress slowly before getting down on all fours, "Have I ever told you how hot you look naked in my bed? Only covered by my sheets?" she whispered the last part as she straddled my thighs and leaned down to place a kiss on my neck, pulling the skin between her teeth. She accidentally bit on it harder when my phone suddenly rang and I hissed at the pain shooting through the area.

"Fuck, sorry babe", she grimaced and shot me a sympathetic look as I reached for my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey sweetie", panic hit me when I heard my mom's voice, "Are you in school yet?"

"H-hey mom, no, I'm getting ready", I lied, knowing my mom thinks I'm staying at my friend's house, "What's up?"

Dinah ran her tongue along my neck, grazing my sweet spot with her teeth softly. I bit my lip in pleasure as I tried to hold a moan while my mom explained something about going out of town with my dad.

"You're gonna be out of town for the weekend? So, that means I'll have the house for myself?" I repeated for Dinah to hear as I lifted her head up.