Pre-Serum Stucky - Ticklish

Steve was perfectly content to sit and play cards with Bucky. It was spring time and damp outside, but otherwise, the weather was beautiful, sunny and warm. The blond had a window open and it was blowing a nice breeze through the apartment, disturbing the cards every so often. Every time it did, Bucky would put his hand of cards face down on the table and lean forward.

"Come on, Steve." Bucky said for the twentieth time as the breeze caused a few cards to float off the table and to the floor, his blue eyes pleading. "Let's /do/ something."

"We are doing something." Steve replied casually. He was positioned in such a way that the wind only disturbed Bucky's cards. Steve was winning.

"Oh bull." Bucky sighed, slapping his cards down on the table. "The only reason you're not upset is because you're winning." He arched an eyebrow at his small blond friend. "Either we do something else, or I'm closing that window."

Steve gave Bucky a look that held a silent challenge. "You'd have to get past me first."

"Oh, like that would be hard." Bucky teased with a grin as he stood up.

Steve stood up as well, both his hands on the table. He was trying to keep his face serious, but he knew Bucky was right.

Bucky took this gesture as a personal challenge and moved around the table as if he was dealing with an animal that would startle easily. He approached Steve slowly and once he was close enough, Bucky grabbed him and pushed him to the couch where he pushed the blond down on his back. Bucky was straddling his thighs, which caused Steve a deep blush.

"See?" Bucky was grinning as he gently prodded Steve's ribs. "Easy as pie." His grin grew when he saw the way Steve squirmed at his touch. Steve was very ticklish and Bucky had every intention of exploiting that weakness. His fingers danced across prominent ribs as Steve squirmed and writhed in his laughter.

"Stop!" The blond yelled between giggles and gasps for air.

Bucky relented for a moment, just long enough to ask, "Can I close the window?"

"No." Steve breathed, tensing up and trying to prepare himself for the tickle onslaught. No amount of preparation would have helped him, though. Bucky knew all of his ticklish spots and took full advantage of it, tickling his ribs and sides, the inside of his arms and under them and under his jaw. These were the spots Bucky knew would have the most effect and could easily reach. This went on for a few minutes until Steve nearly had an asthma attack, and they both sat back to catch their respective breaths.

"You still can't close the window." Steve gasped as soon as he was able, casting a sidelong glance at his friend.

"You don't know when to give up, do you?" Bucky hadn't experienced the side-splitting laughter and incredible ab work out that his friend had, but he was warmer now than he had been and the breeze from the open window wasn't so bad anymore.

"Nope." Steve replied with a grin and an arched eyebrow as he forced his breathing to slow.

"Good." Bucky murmured with a soft smile. Stay that way. Be strong and stubborn and adorable for the rest of your life.