Savin Me

Falling... That's all I could remember. Being so scared and confused. I fell off...the train yes to my death or well I thought so. My vision was blurry and my mind was running wild...was I dead? No, it didn't feel like it. How did I manage to survive that fall. Wait? Where is my arm? My body was just laying there at the bottom..I couldn't see my surroundings clearly. Where was I?

3am seemed so peaceful and calm. Rain gently coming down while a cool breeze filled the room. Bucky was sound asleep in the bed, not making a noise. Steve couldn't sleep all to well so he was reading a book in the other room. Its been a few months since Bucky has had any nightmares, but tonight seemed like it was only going to get worse for him.

They didn't think I could feel it or they really didn't care. I felt all of it. The cutting of the flesh and bone to the attaching of the metal. I still barely could see much, but I knew somehow that were I was..it was going to be the only place I would stay. The people here not the most friendly.

Bucky started to toss slightly in his sleep, slowly feeling the pain grow. "Steve"

Slashes across my back, blood running down. New scars over old ones. The pain almost to much to bare. Not a word was said or a single noise made. I had to Indore it, all the torture they inflicted. I messed up or perhaps remembered something that I wasn't supposed to. I'm not sure anymore..it seems so foggy.

"Steve"

The machine oh how I hated it so much, but I stopped fighting back no use doing so. 'Wipe him' 'start over' my memories taken from me once again, no longer there. A blank canvas they could paint on, to control me with. I've murdered so many, no emotion to show it though

"Steve" Bucky said a little louder moving around more violently.

I am machine..no feelings...none of my own thoughts or actions. This is not right..Shouldn't I have the right to be my own person? Not something they made me to be? Not there asset...

"Steve!"

His face...looks so fimilar yet I don't know who he is...my mission...no that's not right. Who is this man and why do I feel like I've seen him before?

Bucky was screaming Steve's name. He couldn't take it anymore, the pain he was feeling was unbareable. Let me end it please just let me end it.

Steve came rushing into the room. Bucky was shaking, so scared. He hasn't seen Bucky this bad in a while. Wrapping him in his arms, Steve hugged him ever so tightly and close.

"Bucky I'm here, its okay..please...your safe.."

Bucky grips Steve for dear life. Doesn't want to let him go..he can't. 'Savin me once again' Bucky thought. 'Always savin me'