Relieving Stress

Bucky gave a heavy sigh as he walked out of the gym at Stark Tower, rubbing a towel along the back of his neck where sweat had collected from his hair. After Steve found him hiding out in Alaska some how he'd managed to talk Bucky into returning with him to become part of the Avengers instead of fighting against them. Bucky had returned but adapting to his new life was not easy, every little sound or movement would make him twitch causing massive stress to him, the only outlet was training.

"Buck?" Steve's voice rang out, startling Bucky to the point he swung around.

"Steve? Damn it! Don't do that!" Bucky scolded him while running a hand over his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you...still not doing very well huh?" Steve concluded placing a gentle hand on Bucky's shoulder.

"It's fine...I just...don't have much of an outlet you know?" Bucky explained vaguely

"Training not helping?" Steve wondered

"A little but I don't really know what else to do," Bucky continued averting his gaze from Steve.

"Well...we could always...you know, like back in the day," Steve hinted with a small smile.

"What? You mean..." Bucky trailed off

Memories had begun to return to Bucky from years ago mostly his times with Steve including some nights they spent together. However remembering what they did and actually remembering what it felt like are two very different things that he really couldn't tell yet.

"I don't want to force the idea on you but I know it used to help me relax from all the stress of being sick," Steve explained

"I guess...but I can't remember what it was like though," Bucky pointed out

"Then I guess I'll have to refresh your memory," Steve smirked suddenly pressing Bucky against the wall completely shocking the other man. Bucky didn't remember what it really was like but he did know that from his memories this was not how it usually went.

"Steve...?" Bucky managed to get out as his surprise faded slightly

"Well I'm not that sickly little kid anymore...that you used to fuck," Steve whispered the last part right into Bucky's ear making him shiver. Steve smiled at the reaction then tested a light kiss behind Bucky's ear this time eliciting a soft moan from the other man followed by a shudder as Steve began to suck on Bucky's earlobe. Steve could remember the nights they spent together but he was so sickly at the time it was hard for him to really participate much, mostly Bucky took control but now he could actually give back a little of what Bucky used to give to him. Steve pulled back a little revealing that Bucky already had the start of a blush across his cheeks and it looked like his body was reacting in all the right ways too so with a hefty shove he managed to push Bucky around the corner back into the gym locker room pulling one of the oldest tricks in the book, placing a cleaning sign on the door knob of the locker room just like the boys had done in high school. Steve pinned Bucky once more against the wall and although Bucky looked surprised he didn't look panicked so Steve continued closer until he could latch his lips on to Bucky's neck. Bucky moaned then shook for a moment as Steve sucked a mark on the pulse point then nipped downwards to the collar of Bucky's shirt while his right hand came down to slide under the shirt from below. Bucky winced away for a moment as Steve's cool hand first made contact with his quickly warming flesh but after he was used to it Bucky leaned towards the touch as Steve ran his hand over his abs then up to his chest.

Bucky could feel his legs beginning to give out from under him, as the sensations got stronger with every little touch. Steve was now sucking on his left nipple resulting in Bucky realizing that his pants were becoming far too tight rather quickly but just as he was trying to figure out how to voice that concern Steve's hand slid down his torso until it suddenly applied pressure right to his hard cock through his pants. Bucky gasped while tossing his head back against the wall, biting his bottom lip while both his hands came up to grip Steve's shoulders for balance. Steve let out a chuckle at the reaction he'd received then stared right into Bucky's eyes as he slowly opened them before quickly sealing their lips together in a deep kiss as he continued to massage Bucky through the work out pants he'd been wearing. Bucky's grip got tighter on Steve's shoulders as he moaned, groaned and pushed into the kiss all while his hips pressed as hard as they could into Steve's touch making him smile into the kiss.

"You want it?" Steve whispered into Bucky's ear after breaking from the kiss

"Y-yes," Bucky managed as he gave a hard thrust of his hips into Steve's hand but to be perfectly honest he wasn't even certain what he was agreeing too all he knew was that his cock was achingly hard and needed release.

"Then turn around," Steve whispered in a husky tone in Bucky's ear

Bucky did as he was told turning around so that his hands were flat against the wall however suddenly Steve yanked his hips backwards causing Bucky to let out a yelp of surprise. Bucky craned his neck to look at Steve over his shoulder, eyebrows knitting together in confusion changing quickly to an arch of surprise as Steve began to slide his hand under the waist band of Bucky's pants. Bucky turned back to the wall, pressing his forehead against the cool plaster as his pants were yanked down to his ankles followed by his boxers exposing the sensitive flesh of his erection to the cooler air. Bucky closed his eyes as he revealed in the gentle touch of Steve's hands running along his sides, back and hips then there was the pop of a cap from behind him that had Bucky opening his eyes just in time to feel two slick fingers slide between his cheeks. Bucky hissed through clenched teeth while jutting his hips forwards away from the coldness but Steve's hand held him in place while his fingers circled the puckered entrance.

"Steve..." Bucky hissed as he shuddered and clenched his hands into fists

"Relax Buck, I don't want to hurt you," Steve cooed against the small of Bucky's back

"But...ah!" Bucky moaned out as Steve slipped one finger into him

At first Bucky tensed around the invading digit but quickly began to relax as Steve started to move the finger out then back in at a steady motion. After a few minutes Bucky was pressing his hips back against Steve in search of the stimulation that's when Steve inserted a second finger eliciting a long groan from Bucky as the feeling of being stretched open made pre-cum drip from his cock. Steve massaged his other hand up Bucky's back then down along his abs occasionally flicking a nipple so he could here the sounds Bucky made, sounds he hadn't heard in so long. Soon Steve's fingers were sliding in and out with hardly any resistance so he slipped them out loving the whimpering protest that emerged from Bucky's chest before pulling his own pants and boxers down. Steve reopened the top of the lube container to smear some more over his cock then gently nudged the tip against Bucky's tight entrance causing him to tense up again.

"Easy Buck, it'll hurt at first but I promise it'll ease off," Steve assured his friend. Bucky had always 'topped' as they say these days when they were together in the past because Steve didn't have enough stamina thanks to his condition but now he did. Steve gently pushed forwards as Bucky relaxed a little, managing to slip the tip of his cock inside the tight entrance. Bucky tossed his head back with a gasping groan then let it fall back as his legs trembled.

"St-Steve...Ugh!" Bucky moaned breathlessly

"Here, hang on a second," Steve insisted pulling out again making Bucky whine

"Buck...turn around," Steve managed through heavy panting already lightly tugging on Bucky's hips to get him to turn around. Bucky obeyed but as he did Steve couldn't hold back the groan that erupted from his chest at seeing Bucky completely flushed, sweat soaking his long hair and his impressive cock fully curling up to his stomach. Steve slipped his hands under Bucky's thighs then hoisted him up against the wall easily then carefully lowered Buck on to his cock, this time managing to slip half of it into Bucky with out even stopping. Bucky wrapped his arms around Steve's neck while burying his face in Steve's shoulder, shaking with anticipation and arousal as Steve slowly continued to slide into him.

"You good?" Steve asked after settling completely inside Bucky

"Ye-Yes...please...move..." Bucky begged in a muffled tone

"Okay..." Steve obliged giving a slight thrust then began a steady pace

Moments past with both of them grunting vigorously, sweat pouring down their skin as the end drew ever closer. Steve pressed Bucky's back against the plaster wall allowing for a little distance between the two of them enough that Bucky was able to reach between them to grab his own cock. Steve bit his bottom lip with a deep groan as he watched Bucky stroke himself in time with Steve's thrusts.

"Ste-Steve...I'm...I'm going to...ah!" Bucky breathed out as his hand sped up

"It's okay Bucky, just cum..." Steve encouraged while speeding up his own thrusts

Bucky only managed to get a couple more strokes in before spilling all over his own hand, stomach and Steve's chest. Steve let out a deep growl as Bucky clenched around him in response to his orgasm causing the blonde to cum as well, spilling inside Bucky until he was empty. After working through their highs Steve pulled out of Bucky then lowered him to the ground as his legs couldn't hold him any longer, where both of them panted heavily. Bucky wrapped his arms around his knees loosely while letting his head hang between them as Steve's cum slowly started to ooze from him.

"Was it as good as you remember?" Steve finally asked

"Ha-ha, no...better," Bucky breathed out before looking up with a smile

Steve chuckled then pressed closer until he could press his lips to Bucky's in a passionate kiss.