Coffee? How bout a kiss

5am rolled around more quickly than Steve had hoped for. His body still aching from yesterday, tired eyes just not wanting to stay awake, but he got up anyway.

Carefully Steve got out of the bed so he wouldn't wake a resting Bucky. Shuffling his way over to the kitchen, Steve turned the light on and ever so gently opened up the cannot to reveal a brand new fresh bag of his favorite dark roast coffee. 'Four scoops and some water' he repeated in his mind.

Opening the fridge door, Steve scanned through to see what they had. "Need to go grocery shopping" he mumbled to himself. Pulling out the small carton of eggs and the butter, Steve placed them on the counter so he could get the pan also the flipper.

Bucky was still sound asleep when the smell of fresh coffee woke him up oh so slowly. Looking over to see what time it was, Bucky let out a frustrated sigh. "Why can't he sleep in like a normal person"

Getting out of the bed and making  his way over to the kitchen, Bucky noticed two streaming coffees sitting there.

"Steve"
"Morning"
"Really"
"Coffee?"

Bucky sighed softly, how can someone be so damn adorable. Gently grabbing Steve's arm and turning him around, Bucky planted a kiss on Steve's rosy lips.

"How bout a kiss?"