A Drunken Night - Part Six

* Note : this is the last part to this little thing. (Tbh it was a rp I was doing with someone lol they told me to go for it so did) Anyway I'll be doing normal oneshots again soon!! Thanks for sticking around

Part Six

Steve was shocked and confused at first. He didn't expect Bucky to do such a thing. Well maybe a little, but not towards him. Steve wasn't complaining or anything though. He was actually quite happy even though his face said otherwise. Steve has always had a soft spot for Bucky, even if he couldn't really show it. Always admired him and looked up to him.

To Steve, Bucky was his everything. He just loved the smiles he would get or the jokes the two make. Even when they fight, Steve could never be real mad at him.

Looking into Bucky's eyes he could see a glum coming from them. Smiling to himself Steve decided that it was time to show the feelings he had for Bucky. No longer going to hide them. With that Steve went in for another kiss, but this time letting Bucky access into his mouth. Fighting for dominance, Steve just let Bucky have it.  He couldn't be any happier then he was now, but he knew once morning comes Bucky won't remember a thing and that's when Steve will have to go back into his little shell. Oh, how he ever wished he didn't have to. He loved Bucky way to much, but it is what it is.