The Day Off

*Idea: Steve and Bucky get a day off to spend together. Away from the others and missions. Steve gets a bright idea (thanks to Tony) about playing twisted but with a little twist.
Note:  Slight to almost no smut will probably happen. *

____________________________________

Friday, the only Friday so far the two super soldiers got to have there own time. Away from the other team members and more importantly, away from all the stress that comes along with the missions. The two were really in need of some down time.              

Steve walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch next to Bucky. For it being the day off in a while, it was starting off real slow and boring.

Bucky looked up to the roof and just stared. He felt a new added weight on the couch and decided to move his attention to the blonde.

"Sttteeeevvvvviiiiieeee!!!!" 

No answer. Now a pouting Bucky, he got up off the couch to freshen up his coffee. Slowly making his way over he felt a warm gentle hand grab his shoulder. Looking over, Bucky saw a very happy Steve.

A big smile crept along Steve's face due to the fact he came up with something for the two lovers to do. Softly planting a kiss on Bucky's cheek, Steve turned him around to embrace the brunette.

"Mm.. morning Buck"

" Morning, Stevie" he replied with a soft tone.

Bucky loved Steve's hugs. They made him feel safe and loved at the same time. Bucky still just couldn't believe that all of this was real.

"Stevie I'm so bored"

Smiling to himself, Steve decided not to tell Bucky about his idea just yet.

"When are you not bored"

Kissing his forehead Steve made his way to the living room. All he could think about was the brunettes reaction when he suggests they play twisted with a twist. Steve had asked the others on ideas a while ago, Tony was the one who suggested this one. Steve wasn't too sure about it at first, but he decided to go for it.

Bucky just sighed. Thinking to himself how this is going to be a long day. He was happy to be at home, but he really wished there was something fun to do. Storing his coffee, Bucky made his way over to were Steve was. The blond was smiling to himself still which kind of made Bucky curious on to why so. 

Humming to himself, Steve noticed that Bucky was looking quite confused.

"Are you going to sit or no?"

Steve just looked at the man standing in front of him. He couldn't help but to laugh just a little. Bucky was looking like a confused puppy just standing there, Steve thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Instead of sitting on the couch, Bucky sat on Steve's lap. Giving the bigger man a smirk, Bucky kissed his cheek than lightly nibbled on his ear.

"Lets do something. A game or a walk, anything"

He really wanted to go do something, but it seemed like his Steve didn't want to. With a sigh Bucky gave Steve a quick kiss on the lips.

Steve just smiled at Bucky. Didn't say a word or anything. He was debating if this was the right time to play the game or if they should wait just a little longer.

Kissing down Bucky's neck, the brunette let out a warm breath.

"Buck, I have an idea"

Steve couldn't wait any longer, he really wanted to see the reaction.

Bucky let out a quiet moan that Steve couldn't hear. He loved it when Stevie would kiss his neck, but it was also a big turn on for him. Steve already knew that so Bucky assumed he was planning something.

"What's this idea"

Steve liked it when Bucky would play with his hair. It made him feel so relaxed and not so stressed.

"I had an idea. Well really one of the others suggested it I just thought it would be fun. We shall play a game called twisted. Yep but this one involves a little twist. If you get what I'm hinting at."

Steve grinned and waited for Bucky reaction.

Bucky was confused at first wondering what the he'll Steve meant. After thinking hard for a few mins, Bucky's eyes widened and he looked at Steve.

"One of those games hey. Well this is going to be fun"

Giving Steve a sloppy kiss he got off his lap and cleared some room to set up for some fun.