1.6 Ashton

Y/n

"Finally, exams are done!" I groaned as i held onto my bestfriend. "Excalibur!" She said as she drew her imaginary sword in the air. We walked out of the building, and was met with our other friend, Harry.

"Y/n!" He squealed as he jumped forward. My glasses fell off my face and i immediately fell looking for them. "My glasses."  I muttered. "Here it is, velma." I reached around and found my glasses. "Shut up tarzan." I said as i hit Harry.

"Where's Louis?" I asked. "I don't know, probably teaching a clas- Louis!" Then he pushed past us and ran into his boyfriend's arms. They kissed in the middle of the everybody, as people were pointing at them and cooing.

They walked towards us, and Louis greeted us. "So, how did you guys do on the exam?" He asked. "I did pretty good. The constant studying paid off." I smiled.

"This is why, we should go clubbing today. I know the perfect place!" Harry exclaimed. He begged Louis and he gave in immediately. I looked at Esme and we drew our imaginary swords once more, and screamed, "Excalibur!"

X X X X X

"So, do you know what you're wearing?" Esme asked me. "Duh, something out of your closet." I said as i scrolled down on Twitter. "Here." She said as she rummaged through her closet. She threw me a dress. I caught it and stood up.

I placed it on my body, and i admired Esme's taste. It was a black long sleeved lace dress that ended just middle thigh. This would be perfect to match with my new black heels.

I put down my hair from it's bun, and sat at my dresser. I straightened my hair and did a natural look of makeup. I put dark maroon lipstick and i was ready.

I looked at Esme and she was wearing a white dress with black opened toe heels. "Shall we go?" "We shall!"

+

"This doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore." I said uneasily as i sat by the bar. Esme looked at me with widened eyes, and said, "Y/n, you barely get out much, and we honestly passed the exam with such high marks. You need this."

I sighed in defeat, as she passed me a drink. "Drink this, and you'll let loose." I stared at the clear drink, which i assumed was vodka, and swallowed it whole.

"Wooh!" She cheered as she passed me another drink, and i downed it once more. "To no more exams!" She exclaimed, as everybody in the bar cheered along with her.

I walked my way to the dance floor with Esme. We danced alongside with beats of the song, and suddenly, i felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked behind me, and saw a curly haired jaded eyed boy.

He looked down at me, and smirked. He started to grind on me, and moved my hips along with his. I felt his hardened bulge on my upper-thigh, as he kissed the nape of my neck.

"I want you." He growled in my ear. "Take me."

++++

"Wake up!" I heard someone hiss in my ear. I groggily woke up, as i felt a sheet fall from my chest. I opened my eyes, and saw broken furniture in an unknown room, with my clothes scattered across. My eyes widened as i looked around.

A man stood across the room wearing only boxers to cover his manhood. I gulped as i looked down to my body and noticed i was naked. I squealed, as i put the sheet over my naked parts and dragged it across the other of the room away from him.

I was about to say something, but noticed a red patch on his mattress. "No, no, no." I panicked and looked down to my vagina.

"You stole my fucking virginity?" I yelled out. He gave me a look before rolling his eyes. "You wanted it, begged for it even. i didn't rape you." He scoffed.