1.0 Calum

+++++

  "I promised you forever," he whispered in my ear, as he kissed my forehead. "but, i won't be in it." With that, he left me. Once more. 

   I felt his presence suddenly disappear, and i felt so alone.. "Calum." I whimpered, as i looked around. He was gone.. 

++++

  "She will never be normal!" I heard once more, as I tried to block the screams and argument's of my parents. "Don't say that! She's your daughter!"  Father yelled. I rocked back and forth, covering my ears, begging for them to stop. 

   "Shh. It's okay." I looked up, and saw Calum. I ran to him, and hugged him. I didn't say anything. All I did, was shake in fear, tears streaming down my face, as i clung onto the only person i'll ever trust.

   "They don't want me.." I mumbled, as my voice betrayed me, and cracked. "Don't worry y/n.. i'll save you.. i promise." Calum whispered in my ear, as he sang quietly, so my parents wouldn't hear. 

  "I love you." I said. "I love you, most." He whispered back, as we laid down on my bed. Our legs tangled under the sheets, as he played with my hair. "Let's run away. together."  Calum suggested. "On my 18th year.. We'll run away together. I promise." I said. "I promise you forever." Calum said.

   I didn't know what he meant by that, but i let it slide. All i could ever think about, was how peaceful it was. My parents weren't arguing anymore. Everything was silent, as the moonlight shined on our bodies. 

++++

  "What a freak." I turned around, and saw a group of girls whispering to each other, as they stared at me. "Don't worry. They're just jealous of your beauty." Calum whispered in her ear. I blushed, but then my dark thoughts had taken over once more. "Why would they be jealous? I am nothing." I spoke. 

   "Don't you ever say that.." Calum whispered, before leaving me once more. I tried to stop him, but i knew he wouldn't listen. 

   As i neared my therapists office, Calum would always disappear. Without a trace. "So, y/n. How are you feeling today?" Mrs. Larson asked, as she looked at me. "Better.." I mumbled. "Have you been taking the pills, i assigned you?" She asked. 

   I looked around nervously, before shaking my head 'no'. "Y/n, you have to take those pills, or you won't get better." She said. "Better? Those pills don't do shit! All they do, is chase Calum away! What if don't wanna get better?" I exclaimed, my voice rising, as i huffed loudly. 

   "Calum isn't r-" But i couldn't hear anything after that. All i heard coming from her mouth, was gibberish. I looked up, and saw Calum covering my ears. "Don't want her to be telling lies, now we?" He smiled. I giggled a bit, before agreeing.