0.1 Luke

|| (Y/N) ||

I walked slowly into this place, I called hell. Devil's spawn's scattered all over, judging each other, by the way they dress, how they act, but most importantly, the rumors they believed. I looked at the cliques, and saw, that they were all so divided. The populars and jocks, nerds, burnouts, band geeks, everybody in-between, but most importantly, the nobodies. I bet you already know where I'm at. Not the populars, or jocks, because I'm not that interesting. Not the nerds, I'm not that smart. You got it. I'm the nobody. I have no friends, and I'm secluded. Mainly, because I hate everybody, in this goddamn school.

I walked to my locker, and pushed my platinum silver hair, away from my face, and pulled my sleeves down. I opened my locker, and shoved my stuff in there. Something sparkling, caught my eye. It was a letter. I got it out, and saw that there was a rose attached to it. It had read, "Dear (Y/N), I have been watching you from afar, and I didn't have the guts to face, such a beautiful girl. I hope you like my rose, because it describes you. Beautiful, in every single way. Please meet me behind the school, once the last bell rings. xoxo, Secret admirer." I blushed, at how cheesy it was, and pushed all negative thoughts that had invaded my mind.

I locked my locker, and walked to maths. I walked quickly to my desk, and stared at the window. "Hey, is this seat taken?" I turned around, and saw THE Luke Hemmings, star athlete, siting down next to me. I shook my head, and looked back to the window. Continuously pulling at my sleeves, and biting my lip, for countless times, I hadn't noticed that Luke slipped a note to my desk. I looked at him, and he just gave me a smile, with his wonderful dimples- wait, what?

I slowly opened it, and pushed my hair, away from my face. "Hey, my name's Luke. What's yours? x" I blushed, and I quickly wrote back, and slipped it to him. "(Y/N) huh? That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. Are you doing anything after school?" I quickly wrote back, a 'Yes sorry' and gave it to him. "No worries. Maybe next time." He whispered.

I nodded, and everybody all ran out of the classroom, signaling that it was the next class period. I walked away from Luke, and walked to my class. "Hey, where are you going next?" Luke said, as he jogged to me, slinging his arm, loosely over my shoulder. "O-Oh Music." I stuttered. "Oh, me too! Come on let's go." He said, as grabbed my wrist. I looked around, and basically the whole female population had glared at me.

We got into the classroom, and I sat in my usual seat. At the back, away from everything. "Hey (Y/N)! Come sit with us?" Luke called out. I blushed, and walked to Luke, and his group of friends. "H-Hi." I mumbled. "Guys, this is my new friend, (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Calum, Michael, and Ashton- wait, Ashton? dude, you don't even have music you cock." Luke chuckled. I gave them a small smile, and sat down next to them. Calum was captain of the soccer team, Ashton is student body president, and Michael, well he was really popular, because of his "Mad Gamer Skills". These 4 boys, were the popular, of the popular. They called them the Ultimate Foursome, but they made a band called, '5 Seconds of Summer.'

"So, (Y/N), what do you do in your free time?" Calum asked. "W-well, I read? and uhm, well, I play the guitar, I guess. Nothing cool about me." I mumbled. "I highly disagree. You have awesome platinum silver hair! Michael, didn't you say you wanted to dye your hair, like that?" Luke exclaimed. I blushed at his compliment, and looked at Michael."Yeah, did you dye your hair, or?" " I dyed it." "Maybe, you could do mine? How about this weekend." He smiled. "S-Sure."

"Okay class, listen up! We'll be doing a project. You have to make up a song, perform it, and if i like it, you'll get free passes for the rest of this semester." The teacher called out. This will be easy for me, since, nobody could have to depend on me for the song. "Also, you'll be in groups of 5." Well shit.