0.2 Calum

I walked to my house, ignoring the calls as my bestfriend called out for me. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I turned around, and saw Calum, out of breathe, as he jogged to me. "What do you want Calum?" I said, as I glared at him. "Why are you mad? You just left the party." He asked. "You really are oblivious, aren't you?" I scoffed. "About what? You've been acting weird lately." He said, as he tried to pull me towards him. "You're such a fucking idiot Calum! Leave me alone!" I screamed at him, as I ran away.

My name is (y/n), and I'm in love with my bestfriend, Calum Thomas Hood. I was supposed to tell him, how I felt about him, but, I saw him making out with my bestfriend. (Girl you hate's name). She didn't know, i love Calum, but, jealousy, got the best out of me.

I ran to my house in tears, and i slammed the door close, and i slid down, on the floor, trying to hold back my sobs. I cried silently, my back facing the door, as i cried, due to my broken heart. "(Y/N)?" I looked up, and saw my brother, Ashton. I wiped away the tears, and stared at the floor. "It's Calum. Isn't it?" He said, as he sat down next to me. I faced Ashton, and cried on his chest. "What did he do?" He asked, as he stroked my hair. "H-He was m-making out, with (GYHN). H-How can he be so oblivious, of my feelings, toward him!" I cried out. "Shh, it's okay. He's an idiot, for not knowing." Ashton said, as he whispered in my ear.

"Why, d-did it have to be him?" I asked, while i wiped my tears away. "The heart wants, what it wants, and apparently, it wanted Calum. Don't worry (Y/N), just talk to Calum, once your ready to talk to him, and if he forces to try and talk to you, i'll beat his ass to a pulp." He said chuckling. "B-But, he's your bestfriend." "And you're my sister. Who do you think i care about more?" He giggled. "Me." I said, as i hugged him. "You sure?" He scoffed. "Ashton!" I said, as i giggled.

"Come on, are you hungry?" My stomach growled in cue, and Ashton giggled. "i guess, that's a yes." He said, as he walked to the kitchen, preparing Mac and cheese, for two of us.

.

Once me and Ash, finished dinner, i went inside the living room, with our bowls of ice cream on both hands. I set them on the table, and i looked everywhere, for the avengers. I heard the doorbell ring, and as i was about to stand up to answer it, Ashton screamed out, "I got it!" I giggled, as his loudness, and i continued rummaging through our rack of DVD's for our Avengers.

I walked to the front door, and i saw Ash talking to somebody. "She doesn't wanna talk to you." Ash said sternly. "Come on Ash. I just need to ask her what's wron- (Y/N)!" Calum said, as he pushed through Ash. He engulfed me in a hug, but i didn't hug back. I was too heartbroken, to even face him.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" He asked, but i stayed silent. "Why aren't you talking to me?" He said, as pulled away from the hug. I looked away, tried to blink away the tears, that were threatening to fall. "J-Just leave.' I croaked out. "Why?" He asked. "Mate, she said leave." Ashton said, as he tried to pull Calum away. " I didn't ask you. I asked her." Calum growled at Ash. Ashton and Calum, were sending each other death glares, so i decided to end it. I gave Calum a hug and said, "Please, i just leave me alone for now Calum. I need time." I whispered. "What? Time for what?" He asked worryingly. "You did something that hurt me Calum, and i just need time, away from you. Goodbye." I said, as i kissed him on his cheek. My lips lingering on his cheek, for 3 seconds. He nodded, and walked out the door.

"How about we forget this whole thing, and watch the Avengers?" Ashton said, trying to lighten up the mood. I smiled, and nodded.

.

I woke up, and i found my phone lying on the ground. I picked it up,and i saw i had 27 text messages from Calum. None from (GYHN). I read each and every text, and more tears came to.