0.3 Michael

I walked around UNI, in search of the dean's office, whilst receiving glances, and stares from other students. Once i finally found his office, i bumped into someone. "ow!" I hiss in pain, as i flew back. "shit, i am so sorry!" Someone yelled out, as they scurried to me. I opened my eyes, and saw a cute boy, with a pastel purple colored hair, and an eye-brow piercing. His looks screamed Punk, but i could tell, he was rather sweet and gentle. "Are you okay?" He exclaimed, as he propped me up. Woah, he's strong. "Yeah, it was my fault, i wasn't looking." I awkwardly laughed. "No, it's mine. Here,my name is Michael Clifford. What's your's?" "Hello, Michael Clifford, my name is (Y/FN/LN). You could be forgiven, if you moved aside, for me to go to the dean's office." I giggled. 

"oh, shoot. Sorry, here, i'll just move aside. Bye!" He chuckled, as he ran to his class. I giggled at his silliness, and into the dean's office. "Hello?" I called out, as i knocked. "Oh! You must be (Y/N)! Welcome to UNI! Your timetable is on my desk. I am terribly sorry, but i cannot show you around, so i'll have someone else do it, since i am, well late for an important date!" He exclaimed, as he fumbled his jacket on, and went running out the door. 

Okay? I got my timetable from his desk, and awkwardly walked out, only to bump into somebody else. What the hell, is up with me, bumping into everybody today? "(Y/N)?" I looked up, and saw Michael giving me a small smile. "er, hi, Michael, right?" I faked forgetting his name, as stood up, and brushed off the non-existant dust. "Yeah, uhm the dean sent me, to show you around. Let's go shall we?" He said giving me a smile to die for. 

Wait, rewind, to die for? I just met the dude, but i can't help it. he's pretty hot. 

"Why thank you. You're not so bad yourself." Michael said smirking. I blushed, and looked away. "Can we please just go?" I asked, trying to change the topic. "sure. If you just follow me." Michael said, as he chuckled to himself. I followed him around the campus, and we had conversations inbetween. Mostly him cracking up dirty, or dumb jokes. 

"So, i was playing around with my guitar right? I was with my cousin, Annie, and then, all of the sudden, i was pushed, by her boyfriend. and he kept telling me, to back off, from Annie, and it caused me to laugh, because he thought i was serenading her." "But, you guys are cousin!" I giggled. "yeah! So i told him, that Annie was my cousin, and apologized, plenty of times. it was funny actually, because he starting kissing my arse." He chuckled to himself. "Wait, your accent. You aren't from here, are you?" I asked. "Finally you noticed! I am not. I just moved here, a few months ago. I'm actually from Australia. and, i'm guessing, you're new, also?" "why yes i am. I can't believe you noticed!" I giggled. 

"haha, come on, i'll show you where your dorm is." 

Then we walked straight to my dormroom. From then on, i knew, i would love it, here in UNI. 

*A few months later*

"we're finally graduating!" I squealed, as i jumped on Michael. "I know right! I thought i wouldn't graduate, because my grades were god awful!" Michael joked. "You're lucky, you didn't have to struggle, like me, because you had (Y/N)." I turned around, and there stood my bestfriend since birth, Calum Hood, alongside with Ashton Irwin, and my brother Luke Hemmings. "Calum!" I jumped off Michael, and ran to Calum's arms, crying. "What are you doing here?" I asked in excitement, as i rubbed my tears away. "Hey, don't cry. It was all Luke's idea. Thank him." He said, as i wiped the tears, that were on my cheek. "I can't believe you Luke, you're the best brother ever!" I said, as i engulfed him, and Ash, into a group hug.