Chapter 7.)

Sophie's POV

I woke up to someone pounding on my door.

"Sophie? Wake up!" Somebody called. I groaned softly and opened my eyes. "What?" I asked. Sadie was shaking me awake. "Someone's calling for you." She told me. "If it's Shelby just tell her that her stuffed lamb is in her backpack." I muttered as I snuggled back into the covers.

"No Sophie, I think it's someone from your camp." She hissed. My eyes widened in shock. I shot up out of bed and ran downstairs into the living room. Carter and Walt were standing with the Iris message in front of them. Carter turned and sighed in relief. "There you are." He said moving out of the way.

It was Piper.

"Pipes?" I gasped. I thought I had blocked any iris messages from my friends except Nico who managed to get through

"Sophie! Where are you! We've been worried sick!" She screeched at me. I winced and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry I have a good reason for leaving." I told her.

Piper sighed. "I know. Carter told me. When do you plan on meeting up with us?" She asked.

"Whenever you want. We're ready." I said firmly.

"Cool. Meet us in Greece on the 30th." She told me.

"We'll be there."

Piper sighed. "We really miss you. Especially Percy. He was so upset when he found out you left."

I ran my fingers through my hair and tugged on the ends. "You know I never meant to hurt anyone." I told her.

"Of course you never meant that. We all miss you that's it." Piper looked over her shoulder. "Someone's coming. I'll see you soon."

"Don't tell anybody you talked to me. We'll meet you there the 30th." I told her. We bid each other goodbye and the call ended.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. A trip to Greece would take at least two days in a charmed boat since we were by the coast.

We'd have to leave today.

I guess Carter was doing the math in his head as well and he put his hand on my shoulder. "You know what this means right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Amos said he'd take care of our transportation. Is it ready right now?" I asked. Carter nodded and we ran to Amos's study. "Amos!" Carter called as he knocked on the door.

I had only seen Amos a couple times during my stay since he was always doing work for the 1st Nome. Whenever he came out though the kids loved hearing his stories.

Amos opened the door. "Hello Carter, Sophie. Need something?" He asked.

"The boat. Is it ready?" Carter asked.

"Of course. Want to see it?"

"More like we need to use it. If we want to make it to Greece in time we have to leave today." I explained.

"Oh." Amos blinked. "Well there are still some minor bugs I need to check on."

"I'll take care of it." I assured him. "Another advantage of being a Poseidon kid."

Amos smiled and tossed Carter a set of keys. "Storage house. Be careful in there. There are spare parts everywhere." Carter caught them and we thanked him. Then he lead me to the storage room.

"So is the boat big?" I asked. Carter nodded. "Huge. Amos has been working on this since you got here."

We reached a door in a section of the house I haven't gone into. Carter opened the door and I gasped. The boat was almost as big as the Argo "Well. You weren't kidding."