Prologue

Nobody's POV

The Argo was silent. Everyone was asleep except for Feastus the dragon. Then suddenly, footsteps so quiet you could only hear them if you were looking for them were tiptoeing down the cabin hallway. It was too dark to be able to see their face, but one thing was obvious in the moonlight; Blue-Green converse.

They climbed the stairs to above deck, where the wind was blowing a cool breeze. The figure paused for a second, as if they were rethinking their choice. They immediately shook their head, knowing that they were doing the right thing. 

As they were pulling out something from their sleeve, there was a voice. "Soph sweetheart? Is that you?" A boy called. The girl, Sophie, cursed under her breath and chuckled nervously. "Uh yeah its me." She stammered. "Are you alright? Its the middle of the night and you haven't been feeling so good the past couple of days." He asked worriedly.

"I just need some fresh air to clear my mind," Sophie said refusing to look back at Leo. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asked as he hugged Sophie from behind. "Nothing I just miss them a lot." She was telling the truth in a way.

"We all do. C'mon go back to bed." He told her. "Okay. I will go back to bed just in a few minutes. I need a few minutes alone." She told him. He nodded and kissed her forehead gently as if she was fragile glass. 

"I'll see you later." He told her before he went back down to his cabin. "Yeah... Later." Sophie whispered. She then closed her eyes and cleared her mind. Her gut tightened and her world went white.