Chapter 1.)

This chapter is dedicated to 2fabulousforu because she asked me to update and she said she loved my story. Thanks so much!

Sophie's POV

I loved New York.

The different food smells, the sounds of traffic, all the different shops. I loved it all. This was where I was born, and it felt good to be back after a long time. While I was here, I only got to stay in my neighborhood really. I never got to go to different parts of the city.

Brooklyn, being one of them.

As I tried my best to navigate my way through the busy streets, I passed by a giant warehouse. It didn't seem like much, but It was gigantic. It couldn't be the place I was looking for.

I began to walk past the warehouse, my bracelet began to get really warm. "Ouch!" I hissed as I shook my hand. Was this some sort of sign? This couldn't be it. Brooklyn house was a mansion. Not this.

When my bracelet didn't stop burning I decided that this had to be the place. I opened the door and saw it was still an abandoned warehouse. I groaned in frustration and ran my fingers through my messy layered hair.

It had to be here. I just couldn't see it for some reason. I thought out my situation. I was a Greek trying to find an Egyptian mansion. Now, if I was an Egyptian, I wouldn't want any other magical half human finding the place. 

It finally hit me like a bus.

I couldn't see it, but it was definitely there. I opened my palm and summoned the eye of Horus.

Immediately the warehouse rumbled lightly and a wave of light ripples throughout the building. I opened the door again and saw that this time, I was lead into another front door instead of the inside of an ugly abandoned building.

I nervously stepped forward and knocked on the door.

Carter's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Shut up." I hissed at my sister Sadie

"I JUST CANT AHAHAHAHAHA-"

"Shut up." I repeated

"BUT I-"

"SADIE!" I exclaimed. She groaned but managed to stop laughing. "You take away all my fun." She muttered. I rolled my eyes which I doubt was very intimidating to her.

Heck, it was barely intimidating when I was still a human.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the fact that my sister turned me into a bunny.

A bunny, of all animals.

She needed someone to use as a demo for a new spell she was teaching in her magics class. Nobody volunteered so I guess she felt the need to turn me into a bunny the second I walk into the room. I literally only went in there to go grab my Kopesh.

Number one rule of being Sadie Kane's brother.

Never randomly walk into a room that she's in.

Number two.

Never stay in the same room as her for more than 2 minutes or accept your fate.

"Just turn me back." I muttered in annoyance. Her class snickered along with Sadie. "Fine brother dearest. Only because I care." She said optimistically. I really wanted to strangle her but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't.

With a wave of her hand and a whisper of a few Egyptian hieroglyphics, I was back to normal. I coughed up some fur and the whole class erupted in laughter once again. "Alright you had your fun back to class." I told them all.