▶Chapter:87◀

The chapter:

___________________________________________

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝓐  𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵 。.。:∞♡*♡

3rd person pov:

Winter had wrapped the world in its frosty embrace. The landscape outside was a pristine blanket of snow, with icicles glistening on the branches and the air filled with the soft, crisp bite of winter. Russia’s house, nestled amid the snow-laden trees, was warm and inviting, contrasting with the chill of the season. Inside, the fireplace crackled with a comforting glow, and the aroma of pine and cinnamon permeated the air.

China had been planning this day meticulously for weeks. After discussing with North Korea, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, he had finally made up his mind. He wanted to propose to Russia. Each of these allies had offered their support, and Kazakhstan’s protective nature had only reinforced China’s resolve. Kazakhstan had always been overprotective of Russia, but his approval meant the world to China.

With his heart pounding and a small, elegant box hidden within his coat, China prepared for the moment. He had chosen a quiet spot outside, away from the hustle and bustle of the house, where the falling snow created a serene, magical atmosphere. The snow-covered ground crunched softly underfoot as he walked, the winter chill biting at his cheeks.

Russia, wrapped warmly in a thick coat, joined China outside. He had noticed China’s nervous excitement and couldn’t help but smile at his partner’s visible anticipation. The cold air made his breath visible, creating small clouds of mist as he exhaled.

China turned to Russia, his eyes shining with determination and affection. The moment was both intimate and monumental, framed by the gently falling snowflakes that seemed to dance around them.

“Russ,” China began, his voice steady despite the flutter of nerves in his chest. “There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you.”

Russia looked at him, his eyes curious and warm. The snowflakes settled gently on his white eyelashes, making him appear ethereal and enchanting against the wintry backdrop. He noticed China’s earnest expression and waited, sensing the gravity of the moment.

China took a deep breath and knelt down in the snow, the cold seeping through his pants but ignored for the sake of this significant moment. He pulled out the small box, opening it to reveal a simple yet elegant ring, its design capturing the soft glow of the winter light.

“Will you marry me, Russia ?” China asked, his voice trembling slightly but filled with heartfelt emotion. “I want to spend my life with you, through every season and every challenge.”

Russia’s eyes widened with surprise and joy. The cold seemed to vanish as warmth flooded his heart. He looked down at China, his own emotions swelling as he realized the depth of China’s feelings.

Yes,” Russia breathed, his voice choked with emotion. “Yes, I will marry you.”

China’s face broke into a relieved and ecstatic smile. He stood up, taking Russia’s hand gently and sliding the ring onto his finger. The cold metal contrasted with the warmth of their emotions, creating a perfect harmony of feeling.

Without waiting a moment longer, China pulled Russia into a tender kiss. The snowflakes continued to fall around them, adding a touch of magic to the scene. Russia’s arms wrapped around China’s neck, pulling him closer as their lips met in a kiss that was both sweet and passionate. China, taller and stronger, held Russia securely, his hands resting on his waist, savoring the moment of pure joy.

When they finally broke the kiss, their breaths mingled in the cold air, visible in small puffs of white. China looked into Russia’s eyes, which were now filled with tears of happiness. The winter setting seemed to fade into the background as the two of them stood together, their hearts intertwined.

“I love you,” China whispered, his forehead resting gently against Russia’s.

“I love you too,” Russia replied, his voice soft but filled with profound affection. “Thank you for this.”

As they embraced, the world around them continued to be blanketed in snow, but inside their hearts, it was as if spring had arrived early. The proposal had been more than just a question; it was a promise of a future filled with love and companionship, no matter what the seasons would bring.

They walked back to the house hand-in-hand, the warmth of their love contrasting beautifully with the cold winter night. The glow from the fireplace welcomed them as they entered, the sight of their family  who had gathered to celebrate filling the room with warmth and cheer. The evening was spent in joy and celebration, marking the beginning of a new chapter in their lives together.

_____________________________________________

End of chapter...