▶Chapter:93◀

The chapter:

_____________________________________________

Another time skip(cause why not ;), in china and russ's bedroom:

3rd person pov:

The soft light of dawn filters through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room. China stirs in the bed, slowly waking from a deep sleep. He turns to see Russia still curled up beside him, the blanket pulled snugly around him, and a content smile tugs at China’s lips as memories of the night before flood back.

Russia had fallen asleep in China’s arms, exhausted but happy, his body still tingling from their time together. But as China watches him now, he notices a slight furrow in Russia’s brow, his face pale even in sleep.

Suddenly, Russia stirs, his eyes fluttering open, and China greets him with a soft smile. "Good morning, love," he whispers, leaning in to kiss Russia’s forehead.

But before Russia can respond, a sudden wave of dizziness hits him, making his head spin. He bolts upright in bed, startling China, who quickly sat up as well, concern flashing in his eyes.

"Russ? What’s wrong?" China asks, his voice laced with worry.

But Russia didn't answer. Instead, he throws the blanket off and rushes out of bed, barely making it to the bathroom in time before he starts throwing up. The sudden sickness overwhelms him, leaving him shaking and breathless as he grips the edge of the toilet.

China was right behind him, his heart pounding with worry. He kneeled beside Russia, gently rubbing his back, trying to soothe him. "Russ, what’s happening? Are you sick?" His voice is calm, but the worry is unmistakable.

Russia can barely catch his breath as another wave of nausea hits him, but as it finally passes, he slumps back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His mind is spinning, not just from the dizziness but from the realization dawning on him. This isn’t just any sickness—it’s something more.

"I… I don’t know," Russia finally says, his voice weak as he tries to stand, but his legs feel like jelly, and he nearly collapses again.

China quickly catches him, holding him steady as they move back to the bedroom. He helps Russia sit down on the edge of the bed, his eyes searching Russia’s face for answers. "We should get you to a doctor," China says firmly, though there’s a note of uncertainty in his voice, as if he’s already piecing together the truth but doesn’t want to believe it just yet.

Russia nods, though he’s still too dizzy to stand on his own. "Maybe… Maybe it’s just something I ate," he tries to rationalize, but deep down, he knows there’s more to it.

China isn’t convinced. He’s seen the signs before, and the thought is both terrifying and thrilling. He carefully guides Russia back into bed, tucking him under the covers and sitting beside him. "I’m calling the doctor," China says, brushing Russia’s hair back from his forehead.

But before he can reach for his phone, Russia grabs his hand, stopping him. "China… wait," Russia whispers, his eyes wide with realization. "I think… I think I know what’s happening."

China freezes, his heart skipping a beat. "What do you mean?" he asks, though he already suspects the answer.

Russia swallows hard, his hand trembling in China’s.
"I think…

....I might be pregnant," he says, his voice barely above a whisper, as if saying it out loud might make it more real.

The words hang in the air between them, and for a moment, China is too stunned to react. His mind races, trying to process the possibility. Pregnant? It seems impossible, but at the same time, everything suddenly makes sense—the dizziness, the nausea, the way Russia’s body has been changing.

"Russ… are you sure?" China finally asks, his voice thick with emotion.

Russia nods slowly, tears welling up in his eyes. "I don’t know for certain, but… I feel it. I just know."

China’s breath catches in his throat, a surge of emotions overwhelming him—joy, fear, love, all at once. He pulls Russia into a tight embrace, holding him close as if to protect him from the world. "We’ll go to the doctor and find out for sure," China whispers, pressing a kiss to Russia’s temple. "But if you are… if we’re going to have a child…" His voice trails off, the enormity of it all hitting him.

Russia clings to China, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and hope. "I’m scared," he admits, his voice trembling. "But… I’m happy too. I want this, China. I want us to have a family."

China’s heart swells with love for Russia, and he holds him even tighter. "We’ll do this together," he promises, his voice steady. "No matter what happens."

As they hold each other, the fear and uncertainty slowly give way to a new kind of excitement, a shared dream of the future they’ll build together. And despite the dizziness and the sickness, Russia feels a warmth spreading through him, knowing that he won’t have to face any of this alone.

____________________________________________

End of chapter....