Chapter 18: Nestivia Is Saved

Panji: "Erika, and Dorothea! We will go to there because I want to say something to them!"

All of them: "Heh...?"

Erika: "Panji, I know you are our leader, but the army are under Madam Senapati control. If you act out of her plan, you will ruin her plan."

Panji: "I know... I know... Before we get here, I already made a contact with her. I asked her if I permitted to have a talk to them first before we attack them. And that is... Ask them to surrender and no need for a conflict. Look! Those gals not doing anything is a proof that they already know that we need to act first before them."

All of them: "Whaaat...???" 😦

Panji: "I know... I know... You all want action, right? But if Makoto already permits me, that means Makoto agreed with my request, right?"

Erika and Dorothea: "Yes... You are right."

Panji: "Good! Eliza, switch with me! If they do something that funny, at least you already act as my meat shield."

Eliza: "Okay." 😅

After switch side, Panji takes out a white flag that means peace and then 2 jeeps move towards the coalition troops.

Coalition army 1: "They coming! But, there is a white flag beared there."

Coalition army 2: "Curious, what they want to talk about."

After arrived,

Panji: "Greetings, troops from coalition army! I am their representative. I want to give you all an offer!"

Coalition army 1: "What's that?"

Panji: "To surrender and no need a conflict."

Coalition army 3: "What a damn liar! Some of our troops were surrendered to you all before we get here! And... And... YOU ALL STILL MURDER THEM!!! You all a damn barbarians that too barbaric!!!"

Panji: "Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... We are barbarians, you all too!"

Coalition army 4: "What is the meaning of that!?"

Panji: "*Ignoring him* That time there were no our troops nearby before. So, asking you all to stand-by until we are arrived there or still driving you all here with a guarantee to never be killed are just pain in the head."

Panji: "So... Killing you all was right because we don't want any burden. This time, we are nearby. So we can capture you all for those who want to surrender."

Coalition army 4: "Your words really insult us! What do you all think we are?"

Panji: "Barbarians!" 😊

Coalition army 4: "That's again! A barbarians scream barbarians."

Izumi: "Can I shoot?" 💢

Panji: "Patience!" 😊

Panji: "We are barbarians indeed... But we also can be civilised. We are barbaric against barbarians, and we are civilised towards civilised people."

Panji: "You people treat the prisoners of war like a toy! Especially treating the women as sex slave? So... Who are the barbarians now?"

Coalition army 5: "What kind of incoherent words have you spouted at us? That is a common sense during a war! We doing that to decrease the enemy morale and to increase our morale. It's obvious that you never have an experience fighting in a war because you said that words before."

Panji: "I really never have a fight before, but in our military doctrine is not same like you all. Prisoners of war must be treated well. Your navy are treated well by us... Prisoners of war I mean."