A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 9

Gabriele’s POV

“Hurry up Yelle-nii!” Elizabeth whined. Nicholas remained silent the whole time.

I’ve been inside the bathroom for a long time because I was avoiding Elizabeth until we the time we get to the movies so she won’t be able to style my hair and change my choice of clothes to some super formal, model clothes. My snug shirt and plain skinnies were comfortable enough. I’ve been jetlag the whole day. I deserve comfort.

“Kids, stop dawdling and get in the car. You’re going to make us late!” We heard my maman call from outside my bedroom door. Success!

I heard Elizabeth screams of protest fade and I slowly opened my bathroom door to make sure she doesn’t make last minute changes.

The whole family was outside waiting for me and my sister, Giuliana. When papan made sure we were all here, he drove off to the movies for some family bonding time.

Dylan’s POV

“Alex, put this coat on. You too, Cathy. I don’t want your grandma scolding me for getting you guys sick.” We were going out for dinner and Catherine and Alexander where being a handful. William surprisingly listened to me the whole time.

“Cathy, you can’t –for the last time, bring King Midas.” King Midas was Catherine’s goldfish. She named her goldfish after the king who turns everything he touches into gold. Smart kid.

Catherine was basically pouting and I had reservations for dinner so if we don’t go soon, we’d be late. But I couldn’t scold her. We’ve basically only known each other for a day and a half. Besides, she’s only three.

I crouched ‘til our eyes were levelled. “Okay, pumpkin, I’ll make you a deal.” I will try negotiating.

Catherine’s eyes lit up when I tried to make an agreement with her. She ran back to the guest room to leave King Midas. She was in my arms as fast as her little legs took her. I carried her to the car where her brothers patiently sat and played with their PSP and 3DS.

In my days, I played outside. I never stayed long with my Gameboy. Maybe I’ll take them fishing with me when I go on my usual travelling with friends every summer. And if Gabriele doesn’t completely hate me, I can bring him along, too.

My wolf whined at the thought of Gabriele hating us.

We were going to have a more than thirty minute drive to the restaurant. And that is if there’s no traffic. It’s a quarter to eight and I made reservations for eight.

“So, daddy,” Catherine trailed off in a happy tune.

“Yes, Cathy?”

“Let’s go to Igloo fow ice cweam. I want a stawbewwy, vaniwa and pistachi-o triple sundae with chocolate and caramel sywup. Also, I’d like rainbow spwinkles. Ooh, and apple fruit cuts with whip cream.” She listed off, sometimes not pronouncing words properly which is adorable. I swear –Igloo served really unhealthy stuff to kids.

The boys perked up when they heard ice cream and enumerated what type of ice cream they want.

“Okay, we can go there tomorrow after lunch.” I promised after their mini-rant.

We still had twenty more minutes until we got there when Alexander suddenly brought out a topic of their old neighbour.

“Daddy, we had a neighbour named Jack.” Alexander started.

“Oh. And what’s so special about this Jack?” I asked.

“Well, Jack’s a boy and he’s married to another boy named Henwy.” Catherine said.