A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 13

THIRTEEN

Alistair’s Random POV

I watched my mate from afar. Beautiful brown curls, big doe eyes, buttery skin and cotton candy-pink lips. I’m a stupid person. And a coward.

“Stop staring at him, you coward.” A melodic voice hissed. I turned to my left to stare at the love of my life, Elizabeth, looking the same as the one I was staring at earlier, only more feminine.

As Elizabeth requested, I tore my eyes from the other love of my life. She was right. I was a coward. I didn’t deserve either of them.

“Lizzie, leave him alone.” Nicholas said. I didn’t even feel or hear him walk over.

Elizabeth huffed and twirled around to interact with others. Nicholas stood there, my height towering over his by more than half a foot.

“I’m sorry about my twin. I’ll go talk to her.” Nicholas shot me a longing look and I resisted the urge to gather him and Elizabeth in my arms and never let them go.

But Elizabeth was right. I care too much about appearances. I’m a coward and I didn’t deserve two, beautiful, loving and perfect mates.

I watched as Nicholas searched for his twin sister.

That’s what I’ll do and that’s what I’ll be doing for the rest of my life if I don’t stand up and face my fears.

Watch.

For now, I’m just going to play safe and watch from the sidelines.

---

A/N: A short, random chapter for you guys.

Don’t forget to read, enjoy, vote and comment. :)