A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 16

A/N: WARNING! Contains lemons. Kinky lemons ;D

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, you pervs.

PS. This is my first time making a scene like this. Sorry if it’s not top quality. :D

And sorry for the very slow updates. :\ 

CHAPTER 16:

Alistair’s POV

My nose led me to the guest cabin where my mates were currently residing.

“Hello?” I called as I knocked on the front door. Someone was in here. Maybe they were just asleep. I knocked once again and the door just creaked open. I stuck my head through the door to find nobody in the living room.

Basically, it’s unlocked so that means I’m not intruding. I’m simply letting myself in, I tell myself as I entered the house slowly.

The television was on and I could smell lasagna, the woodsy and musky scent of the house and the faint fragrance of gardenia, grapefruit, amber and vanilla. I heard a door open and the scent of gardenia, grapefruit, amber and vanilla intensified together with the sound of the shower turning off and a swinging door which means someone just got out of the bathroom.

A mischievous grin spread through my face. I know Elizabeth’s a bit mad at me, but I just can’t help it. I just have to make sure I don’t get caught or I’m going to get strangled.

I climbed up the stairs, careful not to make a sound and finally reached the door which was surprisingly opened a bit. Don’t my mates know it’s dangerous to leave doors opened? I’m going to have a word with Dylan to let Gabriele know and remind the twins.

To my surprise, it wasn’t Elizabeth who just got out of the shower. It was Nicholas. They smelled too alike that I didn’t even notice.

Okay, now maybe I should leave –

Nope. I don’t think my body’s going to be leaving any time soon.

My eyes stayed on Nicholas as he exited the bathroom, steam pouring through the doors. My mate was in a fluffy pastel green bathrobe. His face was a bit flustered. It was a wonder he couldn’t feel my burning stare as I watched him bend over and grabbed something from the lowest drawer. Wow. This was a pretty nice view of his ass.

My eyes really widened as I realized Nicholas pulled out a shirt which I recognize as mine. It was one of my favorite shirts that went missing yesterday from the laundry.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the beautiful specimen in front of me as he crawled on top of the four poster canopy bed. My mouth almost watered at the sight and my prick began to rise in anticipation as to what was about to happen, something I’d never thought would ever happen in my entire existence.

I held in a groan as I watched Nicholas slowly part his bathrobe to show his already hard c*ck. He was panting and goddess, I never thought I’d be so turned on watching another guy’s pen*s.

Nicholas lifted my dirty shirt to his face and took a whiff. I held in an aroused groan as I watched him reach for his hardened cock and gently stroked it. How I wanted to be the one he’s embracing, smelling, as he strokes himself.

Five minutes later, when I was already gripping my own cock through my jeans, Nicholas stopped. He was still hard and panting when he reached once more for the lowest drawer where he pulled out my shirt and brought out a long box.

Kill me now. I’m in heaven.

By now, I’m ready to charge in there and fuck my mate to oblivion as I watched him open the lengthy box to expose an effing dildo. Oh no he did not just pull that out. I wonder how he uses it. Sweet mother of mercy. I might as well go in there and stick my prick up his pert and pink bubble bum.

I held my breath as Nicholas spread his saliva all over the sex toy. He slipped the large, transparent toy in and out his mouth, his eyes closed. Through the transparent dildo, I could see his tongue passionately swirling around it. He would take it out his mouth sometimes to kiss and lick it.

He knelt on the bed, his butt up, facing the door. With the dildo at hand, he slowly reaches for his butt. I didn’t blink; afraid I’d miss a second of this.

Nicholas slowly pushed the tip in and –

“Alistair!” He whimpers quietly and begins moving the sex toy in his ass and I so badly wanted to take out my cock and stroke it.

Nicholas was moaning and writhing while I squatted outside his bedroom door, rubbing myself. It didn't help that he was putting my dirty clothes in his mouth and basically shoving it in to prevent his moans from rising.

“Like what you see?” Someone whispered behind me.

It took me by surprise, but Elizabeth covered my mouth in time before Nicholas could hear.

I was so engrossed that I didn’t even hear or smell Elizabeth who was now standing in front of me in a smug position with a victorious smirk on her pink, delicate lips.

Her eyes travelled to my obvious erection and she chuckled quietly.

“I thought you were “Straight as a ruler”,” She quoted my words from a few days ago in a soft, teasing voice, “But I guess you’re the bendy type.”

She peeked behind the door and said with a mischievous grin, “Do you want to join him, Al?”

Without thinking, I nodded my head and she took my hand in her own petite hand.

When we entered the room, Nicholas was still pleasuring himself. He looked surprised and ashamed, but he didn’t make a move to stop. He was at his climax; it must’ve been too pleasurable to stop.

He whimpered, stiffening.

Elizabeth let go of my hand and flipped her twin so he was on his back. She stopped his hand from finishing and he mewled and whimpered some more.

Elizabeth took off the ribbon she was wearing and tied her brother’s cock with it. She then proceeded to take off her dress shirt and tied Nicholas’ hands to the head board.

“L-Lizzy,” Nicholas spluttered as Elizabeth tightened the ribbon on his cock as she stripped until Elizabeth was straddling him in her knee-high socks.

Only her knee-high socks.

“Lizzy,” Nicholas reprimanded, his face red, “Alistair’s here. G-get off.” He demanded and proceeded to buck his hips to throw his sister off, only for his prick’s tip to accidentally enter Elizabeth.

A simultaneous moan followed.

Elizabeth turned to me with a small smirk, her face flushed. She twisted to face me and pushed her brother’s dick inside her, riding him in a fast pace, her breasts bouncing up and down.

Nicholas tried to free himself from the restraints while moving his hips up and down to match Elizabeth’s pace.

Join us, Al. I heard a voice in my head. Elizabeth. But how?

Yes, join them. Mate with them. Claim them. My other side, my wolf, urged me.

When they saw me stagger towards them, Elizabeth’s half-lidded eyes glinted and she smirked and said, “Good boy.”