A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 11

Gabriele’s POV

Today couldn’t have come any sooner. I was going to meet up with Dylan. I’m a bit nervous seeing as I was cold to him the last time we met. It was a childish move on my part.

I passed the living room to see my family sprawled everywhere watching a classic Disney movie.

“Guys, I’m heading out. Don’t include me for lunch.” I tell them. I heard a chorus of grunts and “uh’s” indicating they heard me. I made sure the door was closed shut as I hopped into my car and rode towards a private beach house owned by Dylan’s family.

The beach house took twenty minutes to reach. The house was a wide, one floor glass and wooden house. It was modern and classic combined. What made it even prettier was the private beach which was trash-free and there was a cave in the property.

The whole property was separated by barbed wires. There was also a forest nearby which I’m guessing is Dylan’s favorite part.

I parked my car just outside the fence.

There was a KEEP OUT, PRIVATE PROPERTY sign near the entrance which was wide open. I walked on the limestone pathway leading to the beach house. There were children playing on the beach. They also happened to be the same ones Dylan was with yesterday.

I took off my Vans and walked on the silk-like sand towards the playing children. One was sitting nearby, making sandcastles so I decided to approach him first.

I bent my knees and crouched to his level. “Hey there,” I greeted him. The boy turned to look at me and I saw it was the kid who I helped yesterday, the one whose nose bled.

His eyes flickered from blue to green behind thick lashed. “Hello.” He also greeted me with a shy smile. This kid was too adorable for his own good. He looked familiar, though.

“What’s your name?” I asked him nicely.

“I’m Alexander. Only daddy and my brother and sister can call me Alex.” He says with a cute grin. It made me swoon internally.

“Okay. Alexander, can you tell me where Dylan is?” I asked him again.

Alexander’s head tilted a bit to the side. Oh, stop the cuteness. My daily dose of cuteness will exceed and I might die from blood loss due to nosebleed. “Dylan?” He pondered.

“I meant your daddy. Have you seen him?” How adorable. I just want to lock this kid in a room and never let him out. Those dimples are going to be heart breakers someday in the future both to men and women.

Alexander’s eyes lit in recognition. “Yes! Daddy’s in the kitchen making us sammiches.” He said enthusiastically. I resisted the urge to hug him. It might freak him out.

I thanked Alexander and I walked up a set of rocky steps and entered a sliding door leading straight to the kitchen.

Dylan was there mixing juice and making sandwiches and cutting up fruits. It was a heartwarming sight. It was of a man devoted to loving his children, making them snacks with a happy smile. That man also happens to be my boyfriend.

“Gabriele,” Dylan acknowledged my presence with a sheepish grin. “Glad you could make it. Let me fix this up and we can talk while the kids eat. Would you mind calling them?”

I nodded my head and walked down the steps and into the beach to call Dylan’s children. It was strange to say “Dylan’s children”, but it sounded right nonetheless.

“Hey guys,” I called after them. They gathered around me and I told them the snacks were ready.

The little girl who looked so much like Dylan that it was creepy, complained that she was tired and raised her arms, a sure sign she wanted me to carry her.