A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 5 PART 1

A/N: Dedicated my first make-out scene to that awesome fan up there that’s been waiting patiently and understandingly for me to update.

And guys forgive my amateurish make-out scene. ;)

Vote, comment, fan! :)

And now, I present to you Chapter 5: Part 1

~Nick

[Gabriele’s Weird-ass POV]

Was it me or was Dylan looking at me like he wanted to eat me up? I laughed quietly. I’m becoming delusional, I tell myself. How is Mr. All-Star, looking at me, an awkward gay Italian boy? Maybe it was my new haircut. Maybe he likes it.

The thought of Dylan liking me, even just my hair, made me feel all tingly inside. I know it’s pathetic. But what can you do when you like the guy? I’m not, he’s hot. I’m so gay I excrete rainbows and unicorns and probably define gay all the way; he’s straighter than Robert Downey, Jr. and maybe Adam Levine combined.

Unless they’re both secretly gay.

Then that changes everything. Damn showbiz and their bipolar actors.

Our teacher for the first period after lunch appeared and everyone settled to their proper seats. It’s Spanish class already? Apparently, I don’t share this class with any of my girls.

“Before we start class,” Mrs. De la Cruz began typing away in her laptop, “I want someone and I mean anyone, to please find Mr. Shires. He’s missed classes too many times.”

All at once, every girl in class volunteered to retrieve Dylan from wherever he is right now. Wow. I also wanted to raise my hand because of my mind’s urge to find him, but as always, my body chickened out. Stupid muscles!

“I don’t think sending a girl is a good idea, Mrs. De la Cruz.” Amanda, our student body vice president declared. Almost every girl in class turned to Amanda, glaring at her with eyes daring her to continue. Amanda glared back with the same amount of hatred, clearly showing her disgust at them.

Mrs. De la Cruz raised her eyebrow, “Why is that, Amanda?”

Amanda put crossed her arms across her breasts and explained, “I think it would be much better if a guy, who you trust won’t skip out, would get him. If it were a girl getting Dylan, who knows; they might end up doing it anywhere here at school after whoever you send, seduces him.” She finishes firmly.

Another thing about Dylan is that he can’t refuse a woman’s invitation of seduction. Why did I even have a crush on this man-slut? Curse me and my taste of men. Why can’t I like the ones with lower standards and aren’t straight?

Mrs. De la Cruz sighed and asked, “So who do you think I should send?”

Amanda’s head shot to my direction instantly. “Let Gabe go. I’m sure he’ll bring Dylan back.”

Fudge you, Amanda Patterson for being born smart and observant! Apparently, Amanda found out about my infatuation with Dylan in our freshie year after I glanced at him once (once!) during Biology class. She’s evil and scheming. She’s sent from hell.

But this little part of me was screaming for joy and bowing down to Amanda.

“Why let the fag go? How could you be so sure he won’t rape Dylan, huh?” Veronica, Dylan’s latest ex-girlfriend sneered at me.