A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 5 PART 2

Sorry for the very late update. :’(

Dedicated to that fan that’s been patiently waiting.

I feel as if this chappy’s a short, boring filler.

***

[Dylan’s POV]

“So, you guys are eating at this fancy restaurant, courtesy of Mr. D’Angelo, watch a movie, and you take him deep into your ‘secret’ hiding spot in the forest and moles…ss-I mean- shift in front of him?” Keith asked me as I prepared for my date with Gabriele.

With one last look in the mirror, I started to get out of my room. “No. Before I shift, I need to relax him first. Make him get used to me and all before I shift into a big pile of fur in front of him. I need to make sure he won’t, y’know, leave.” I muttered. What’s worrying me most is the fact that he might get scared and run from me.

Keith’s phone rang.

Pick it up, it’s Hailey! The ringtone screamed. It was a recorded voice of Keith.

Ooh, so he and Hailey actually exchanged numbers?

“Hey, dude.” Keith said after telling Hailey ‘goodbye’. I raised my brows at him. “Gabriele is on his way to the resto.” Keith announced.

With that, Keith and I drove to The European Alley. Sure enough when we arrived, Gabriele was standing outside the restaurant beside his friend who also is my best friend’s mate, Hailey.

While we were closing in, I couldn’t help but check Gabriele out. He was wearing a very light pink button up blouse, black fitted khaki pants with red suspenders hanging to the sides and a black pair of Converse. I don’t get why he even wore those suspenders when he wasn’t even going to use them. But it made him look, well, cute.

To finish off his adorable outfit, with his new hairstyle, I could now clearly see his beautiful eyes. Only problem with Gabriele showing his face was that people were checking him out.

I growled outwardly at the thought of people looking at Gabriele in the wrong way. If ever they did, I will certainly rip their eyes from their sockets with my pinky finger.

Keith looked at me funny when I growled.

“What? I don’t like people staring at my mate.” I said when we got to the entrance. Keith practically pushed me out of the car and screamed ‘best of luck!’ to me. Hailey got in the car Keith was in and they sped off…somewhere. Were they going on a date?

Gabriele was blushing madly as he looked up to me with his beautiful eyes. Taking his hand, we entered The European Alley together. The waitress by the door gave me a flirty wink, which I ignored, and scowled upon seeing Gabriele and I’s intertwined hands. Bitch.

“Reserved table for two?” Gabriele asked shyly while looking down.

The bit-waitress gave my mate a tight smile. “Mr. D’ Angelo, I presume?” Gabriele nodded slowly. She led us to this place a bit far from the main hall and into a secluded area outside enclosed by a glass dome where you could see the sky. The place was air-conditioned and there were trees all around. In the middle was a table for two with red covers and gold eating utensils.

“Woah…” I muttered after seeing the place we were going to eat at.

“I hope you like it.” Gabriele said in almost a whisper. He really prepared for me today. It’s surprising that three days ago this boy would shy away whenever I’d come near. But then again it would be my fault because I did -somehow- tease him.