A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 3

THREE

[Gabriele’s Point Of View]

“Bye and see you tomorrow. Thanks again, babe.” Hailey said kissing my cheek. After I escorted Katie to the clinic earlier this lunch, I got a lot of praise and comments from other students. I don’t like the attention n and the way people stare at me makes me uncomfortable in my own skin. It’s usually the girls they stare at I’m just the Italian gay boy.

Now it’s the end of another school week and I need to get back home. Since its Friday, it’s another video game night since the girls are taking me out tomorrow for another round at the city.

As I walk toward my baby (car), my phone began ringing. I dug into my pocket and checked the caller ID.

“Hello, maman. Why’d you call?” I said as I sat in my car.

“Sweetie, papan and I are on our way to Hawaii now. Sorry for not telling you baby, but it’s a fashion crisis and I didn’t want to be alone in Hawaii for two days. I’m really sorry, darling.” Mama started babbling.

“So you’re coming home on Sunday?”

“Maybe Monday if I’m still needed at work. And I almost forgot, I put deposited more money in your bank account in case you need more money.”

“’Kay.” I said as I started my car’s engine. It then purred softly to life. Aw, yeah. This is why I love this car. On the background, I could hear papan’s voice.

“Son, we also need to remind you to take care of your cousins while we’re away. Got it?” Papa said.

“Sure, papan.” Huh, I almost forgot my cousins were visiting.

“Okay, we love you, Gabriele. See you soon.” Mama said making a kissing noise.

“Love ya too, ma.” I said and she hung up. I backed up from my parking space and began driving another fifteen minutes ‘til home.

As I drove home, I wondered what my cousins are like. I last met them four years ago when they were both ten. Now, they’re fourteen. I’ve heard they even skipped a grade. As expected of two of my favorite cousins. I remember them both as the fashionable type. They’re half Japanese and the other half is Italian from my father’s side.

They were named Elizabeth and Nicholas. Elizabeth was the bubbly and interactive one while Nicholas was quiet and mostly talked only to his younger twin sister and me. There was not a time that I’ve seen both apart.

Parking in the car garage, I saw that Giuliana and Marco are already home. It’s been four years and I’m really excited to see the twins again.

I walked in the house through the door in the garage and saw Marco helping our longtime nanny, Isabella in preparing for dinner.

“Good evening, Isa, Marco.” I greeted them as I walked to the living room.

“Guys, where is Yana?” I asked turning to Marco.

“At a sleepover, young master. She’ll be back tomorrow afternoon.”

Walking towards my room, Marco called after me telling me that the twins are waiting in my room.

I got up the third floor and opened my bedroom door only to be tackled to the floor by Elizabeth.

“Yelle-nii! I missed you soooo much!” Lizi said kissing my all over. Looking behind her, I saw Nick sitting cross-legged on my bed typing away on his laptop. He noticed I was looking at him and gave me a wide smile.