Growth Water

I FOUND THIS ON THE INTERNET!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A healthy looking man walked out of a building into the crowd, looking calm when suddenly a man approached him. The second man was hunched, and had long hair, almost to his shoulder. He wore a big sunglasses. He was holding a box full of bottles filled with orange liquid. He handed the first man a photo.

It was a photo of the second man himself, but in the photo, he was bald. He handed the first man a bottle. "That was me a few days ago. This will help you too, it's just $120." The man said. The first man was intrigued, and bought it.

---

"What did you buy?" His roommate asked. "It's growth water I think. I don't even know how he knows that I'm bald. My wig is perfectly fine, right?" The first man said as he took off his wig, revealing a shiny scalp.

The roommate checked the bottle. "What is this? There's no label or anything." He opened it and smelled it. "This smells like juice. I think you've been duped." He said as he take a huge gulp. "It even tastes like juice." He said. The first man took the bottle and took a gulp himself. "Yeah, you're right."

A drop fell on the table, and took the first man by surprise. Hair were growing from the drop. "You.. Better... Go back... And get... A refund..." His roommate said slowly and when the first man looked at him, his roommate had grown hair from his insides. Hair was sprouting from his mouth, ears, nose, and eyes.

Then suddenly, his eyes and the back of his head exploded, blood splattering everywhere. The first man watched in horror as hair began sprouting out of himself too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol I found this in form of pictures, and I think it's cooler that way. Oh BTW, that last paragraph was mine! >v<