Blood Bank

"Can I have some blood please? 300 cc." A man, let's say, Haru, asked the man at the blood bank counter. The gloomy counter man nodded and went to the back room. A while later, he came back with the blood in a plastic bag. "500 yen." The man said. "What?! That's so expensive!" Haru said. "Yeah well, this is Blood O. That's kinda rare around here so if you think that's expensive, find another blood bank!" The irritated counter man said. "Fine! Here." Haru said, giving the man 500 yen.

--- time skip, at Haru's home ---

Haru injected himself with the blood and rested. The next day, he felt really strange, as if there's something in him. He went to work as usual, but the more he moves, the more uneasy he felt. When he went home, his right hand was paralyzed. Translucent bubbles started to formed and popped on his arm. The color was becoming greyish.

Then it become more red, redder, redder until it became the color of blood, dark red (or maroon?). Scared, he went to a doctor. "Something's wrong with your blood." The doctor said. "Some weird blood is mixed in your blood. Did you eat something bloody?" The doctor asked. "No, but I did injected some blood I bought from the blood bank." Haru answered. "Well then, check up with them."

--- time skip, at the blood bank ---

"What's mixed in your blood?!" Haru yelled at the manager. "Nothing! Our blood are pure!" The manager said. "Well, the doctor said there's something in the blood so find it out!!" Haru yelled and went home.

--- time skip, 1 week later ---

The weird blood seemed to have infected every part of Haru's body, so now he seemed greyish and reddish with bubbles forming and popping on him. He was on the verge of death. The blood bank never found out what was mixed in the blood, or so they say.

-- time skip 1 week later in the blood bank --

A man was injecting an empty syringe into a bald skinny man with sickeningly grey skin. The grey man groaned and a very dark red blood was extracted from the man. That man was Haru, or you could say his ghost."Mixed it well in the blood." Said the manager. "We should get more people to get infected by these ghost blood."