Bloody Christmas

Tomorrow was Christmas. So obviously today was Christmas Eve. You know what I will do tonight? Of course! Decorate the Christmas tree!

I cleaned my apartment and my workroom. Geez, I really should clean my workroom more often. It really reek of that medical smell. Yup, you probably guessed it, I'm a doctor. And I live alone :(

Anyway... Just as I was finishing up, the doorbell rang. Great! My girlfriend, Jenny arrived! I opened the door and there she was, looking so pretty in the Santa outfit. "Merry Christmas!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"I'll make dinner." She winked. Even greater! (I can't cook.)

---

After a wonderful night together, we relaxed on the couch, watching Christmas movies on TV. "Babe, will you stay over tonight? Please." I begged her. Unfortunately, she refused. "I can't babe. My mom said I can't miss the family party."

Anger suddenly boiled up within me. She chose her family more than me?! She's with them everyday and we see each other just once every week! Seriously?!

"Oh okay." I plastered a bright, fake smile on my face. "Let me get you a cup of hot chocolate before you go home." I said, walking to the kitchen.

She smiled happily at me.

---

Time to put up the ornaments!

I hung all the little ones and draped the long one around the tree. Hey, it actually looked pretty good, seeing as I don't have much.

I put the final piece on top of the tree and smiled. My Christmas tree was completed. I was pleased by the results, but I wasn't pleased by the mess below it. Shaking my head, I took a wet rag and began wiping the bloody mess below the tree.

Done!

Geez, Jenny made good Christmas ornaments. Too bad I can only use her once. I plugged the lights on and her eyes, along with her intestines and lungs, heart, kidney, etc lit up.

Nice! Now she can stay over.
______________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Have a nice holiday!

Oh and can you guys please read my new romance book, 'Hopeless Love'? Pleaseeee it would mean so much for me! (That is, if you're interested. If not, it's okay.) >v<