Peter Pan

"... And Wendy hoped that Peter would come again..." Anna was telling her little brothers, Jonathan and Mark, the tale of Peter Pan.

Jonathan was listening eagerly to her, but Mark was not. He was bored because he's not into fairy tales. After she finished, Mark and Jo yawned. "That got you sleepy didn't it?" She smiled. Jo nodded. "Peter is so cool! He never grows old!" He exclaimed. "Do you know why he never grows old?" Mark asked in a bored tone.

"It's because he lives in Neverland!" Jo said. "Stupid. It's because he's dead." Mark said.

Anna and Jo looked taken aback.

"No he's not." Jo said. "Yes he is. He's dead, that's why he never grows old." Mark said. "He's not dead, is he?" Jo asked Anna, tears brimming in his eyes. Anna knew the dead Peter story, but said, "No, of course not. He's a healthy boy." She said, sending a sharp look at Mark.

"Yeah well whatever." Mark said, getting up to go to bed. Suddenly there was 3 knocks on the window. Everyone turned to look at it. Illuminated by the moonlight was the shadow of a boy!

"Peter!" Jo exclaimed and ran towards it, opening it. A reddish brown haired boy with green and red clothes stumbled in, grinning. "Howdy y'all!" He said. Jo immediately hug him. Anna stumbled down from her chair. "P-peter? Peter Pan?" She whispered. He flew towards her. "At your service, pretty girl." He winked, helping her up.

"You're not real."

Peter, Jo, and Anna turned to look at Mark. Peter chuckled. "Of course I'm real. I'm here, see?" He reached out to touch him, but he dodged. "Don't touch me." He growled. Peter kept smiling without saying anything, but his expression darkened.

A fairy flew out of his pocket.

"Tinkerbell!" Jo exclaimed, seeing the pretty fairy. But instead of green and red clothing like Peter, she wore a tiny black dress. She smiled. "Hello." She waved.

Peter was deep in thought. "Tinkerbell?" He asked. "Yeah! That's what her name is, right?" Jo said. Peter looked taken aback. "Yeah, of course!" He said. "Well, Tinkerbell, let's give them some pixie dust and let's fly to Neverland!"

Jo and Anna lined up excitedly. "You're not coming?" Anna asked Mark. He shook his head. "I don't trust you." He said, looking at Peter. Peter smiled. "It will be fun." He said. He still shook his head. Jo huffed in impatience, "Let's go already!" He said. "No, Mark needs to come!" Peter insisted.

"Come on, Mark! It will be fun! It won't hurt!" Anna said. "No! If you want to go, then go!" Mark said angrily. Tinkerbell whispered something in Peter's ears. Peter nodded. "Well, if you say so. Don't regret it!" He said, while Tinkerbell showered Anna and Jo with black sparkly dust.

They giggled in excitement when they floated. "Let's go! To Neverland!" Peter exclaimed, and they flew out of the window.

"Mark is gonna feel left out." Anna said, feeling a little sad. "Meh, who cares?!" Jo said, as they neared the bright white light that is said to be the gateway to Neverland.

---

Mark saw them left him, and lay down. "They're gonna regret it!" He thought. He fell asleep not long after.

---

He woke up, looked around, and screamed. Laying in the middle of the room were the corpses of Anna and Jo. Their eye sockets were empty, maggots burrowing there. Their mouths were dripping with thick black liquid that smelled really horrible, and their bodies were decomposing right there, covered with flies trying to lay their eggs in them.

His parents ran up at his scream, and screamed themselves when they saw the horrible sight.

His mom cried, "Who did this?!" She yelled between sobs.

Nothing could be heard except for the birds chirping and her sobs.

Suddenly everything was silent, as a word echoed in the air, "Peter Pan."

---

Peter was a dead boy, and that's why he never grow up. He flew around the world, collecting children whose time has already come. He touched them to make their bodies decompose, and Tinkerbell showered them with 'pixie dust' to make their soul fly away. In Neverland, their soul were put through paradise before eternal torture.

Peter's real name is Reaper.

Tinkerbell's real name is Death.

Together they are called Death Reaper.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, can you decipher dreams? Lol

So I have this dream:

I was sleeping, then I woke up and went to the toilet. After that I went to my father's room, and when I opened it, it already turned into an office. It was empty.

Idk why, but I went up to the 2nd floor, not really 2nd, its just a place where my mom hung wet clothes to dry them, so its in open air, no roof, Kay?

When I arrived, there was this messed up blanket, and on the other side was a king sized bed with blankets, pillows and stuff. On 1 side was a blonde boy. He saw me and grinned lazily while patting the space next to him, so I lay down there.

N together we watched the starry sky lol and talked, and he told me that the messed up blanket was there because he was planning a picnic and I never came. So I said sorry lol. Then suddenly it was day. No sunrise or whatever, just boom, its day.

My uncle suddenly came up. Startled, me n the boy sprung up, and suddenly, my most hated friend was there too. Idk how. Then the uncle saw us and slid down the stairs.

THE END (lol)

P.S BTW I was on my period when I have this dream lol