To Hell

There was 2 rich men who got lost in a rural area. All they saw were paddy fields... and a small house, right on a paddy field. They were curious about the house so they asked a passing farmer about it.

"Its Izanagi's house. It is said that if you come inside his house while he's out, he'll send you to hell. Well, I don't believe in supernatural things but some people really did came in there and never came back." With that, the farmer walked away.

"Huh! I don't believe it. Let's go check it out." The first man said. So they both went inside the house. It was quite normal but the second man found a diamond like thing. He looked into it and gasped when he found that could see a landscape.

"Hey, what's that?" The first man asked. "I dunno, but it can showed us a landscape. Different from every angle!" The second man replied. Bored, the first man explored the house and found a train ticket. "Hey! I found a train ticket!" The first man exclaimed happily.

"You go. This diamond is interesting." The second man said. So off the first man go.

--- first man condition ---

He entered the empty train and sat down. It started moving not long after. Nobody was onboard except him and it creeped him out, especially how the driver sat. He tapped the driver's shoulder and the driver slide down. The driver was a skeleton. The man screamed as the train came to a stop.

--- second man condition ---

As he kept looking in the diamond, he saw an eye staring back at him at an angle. He yelled in surprised as Izanagi walked in. "What are you doing here?! What are you doing with my Hell Crystal?!" He exclaimed in anger. "Look, I'm sorry. How about a drive?" The man asked, hoping that Izanagi will forgot about the diamond and let him keep it.

As they drive, they got more and more lost. Until they arrive at the landscape the man saw in the diamond. The man saw a commotion and went there. He saw his friend, the first man, with weird looking monsters all around him.

"Hey, whe-where are we?" The second man asked the first. "In hell. I can't go back. They said the ticket is a one-way ticket." The first man said. "I got here by a drive with Izanagi." The second man said. They looked around and noticed that Izanagi was gone. They were trapped in hell alive.

That's what happened when you came in without permission.

Izanagi means 'the man who invite'