Chapter 7

As Aang faced the first challenge, getting a lunch key hanging from a chain in the middle of a water fall, the genimite began to slowly encase us. While Katara an Sokka freaked out, I kept licking it. It tasted like strawberry. 

Aang's second challenge was getting the king's pet from this large pit. At this point, I snuck away from the guards watching us, who were too busy watching to notice. I began wondering the palace, but there was strangely no guards around. Still encased in the creeping crystal, I found my way out and began walking the streets, with stares from the people I passed. 

Eventually, a kind earth bender woman freed me from the prison at the price of her keeping the genimite. I agreed, and she gave me a small piece like a lollipop. 

I walked around for a bit, then noticed it was getting dark. You may be thinking, how could you not be worried about your brother and friends you monster! 

Well, my answer is that they aren't in danger. If Aang would just figure out that the king is Bomi, his old friend (who miraculously survived the hundred years) then Bomi would release our friends and say something like always think outside the box or whatever he used to say. 

I headed back to the caster to see the doors fly open with a loud bang! and see Aang air bend-run into me, knocking us both over. 

I began to laugh and say, "Did you pass?"

He bends air to fly in my face and says "Where the h-"

"Aang!"

"-were you!"

"Walking." I said innocently. 

"You just left."

"Yup." 

"Covered in genimite." 

"Yes?"

"And come back and it's just gone?" 

"I paid someone to get it off."

"Paid them with what?" 

"Genimite." I smiled and continue laughing.  

"What are we going to do with you?" Sokka asked. He and Katara had joined us and heard the whole thing. 

"Try not trapping me in genimite and completely ignoring me while you do some random things for your friend Bomi." I said innocently. 

"You knew?" Aang asked. 

"Yep." 

"Hello again Kila." Bomi said, appearing behind Aang, making our water tribe friends jump. 

"Hi Bomi." I said back, grinning like crazy. 

"Well, you had better be on your way Aang, the North Pole won't come to you." Bomi said to Aang, who grinned and they hugged. 

"Bye Bomi." He said. 

"Goodbye Aang. We'll meet again someday." 

Bomi winked at me as the others climbed onto Appa. "Your brother needs you Kila. Stay at his side when he needs it. Protect him, ok?" 

I nod and hop on Maya, following the rest of the Gaang as we fly off. My thoughts turn to Kuzon, how I wasn't there when he needed it most. And how, even though I was there with Aang, I did nothing to save him, to stop the war. I knew it would happen before the rest of the world. I saw fire benders. They- they killed me, and somehow I survived, but I didn't bother to tell Aang! The war is more my fault then his. Now I wouldn't be that useless ever again. 

Protect him, ok? "Always." 

A/N

Hi!!!!

And sorry it's so shot had to be half an episode just went out the window *grins sheepishly* I wasn't lazy I swear!

I'm back! Ok, so this chapter is a day later then I promised... sorry? More soon. 

Also, I may not be making this story all that clear, so if any of my wonderful 6.3k readers (#humblebrag) has any questions, please post them below and I'll answer them at the end of ever chapter, if I get any. 

I love you guys! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. 

Ok bye bye now.